𝟬𝟬𝟯. 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈 𝗈𝗇 𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾?

Start from the beginning

When Victoria arrived home she felt clueless. He thinks I'm pretty? Me? The thoughts continuously ran through her mind. She couldn't understand this. She felt as if everything was moving so fast and she wanted it to slow down. But, she's learned from her past that time doesn't slow just for you.

The thought of dating Dansby or being in a relationship with him gave her mixed feelings. This was her baseball crush for God's sake. She would feel stupid to reject him especially after years of talking about how she has only ever dreamed of being with him. But, then again, her past relationships scared her into never wanting to be in another relationship again.

Her past boyfriends weren't manipulative. They didn't cause her pain. Val and Albert were nothing but the kindest and sweetest boyfriends she could have ever asked for. She dated Val first and then Albert a few years later. What scared her was the pain that was left in her heart after the breakups. She didn't want that again and that's why she second guessed ever being in a relationship again.

She just wanted to feel alive. To find someone she could trust and to know that she could love. She felt that she was second guessing herself or being dramatic but she knew it was important to try to come to terms with the way she was feeling. She had to. If not for herself, for those around her so she wouldn't let them down.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦. ❪ 𝚒𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 ❫ → ‧₊˚·˚

𝖵𝗂𝖼 🩰 - 𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂
𝖵𝖺𝗅 🛼 - 𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝖫𝗂𝗏 ⛸ - 𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂
𝖠𝗇𝗇 🍰 - 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂

Vic 🩰
hey girls!! i have
some news...
read at 11:16 pm

Val 🛼
hey queen!!
what's up?? u good?
read at 11:16 pm

Vic 🩰
so i kind of met
dansby today. he
kind of asked for
my number. 🙈
read at 11:17 pm

Ann 🍰
we're all on our way
read at 11:20 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The three girls hopped into their cars and immediately began the short ride to their best friends apartment. When they got there, they didn't even bother to know, just letting themselves in. "You met who now?" Olivia yelled as she walked in the door. Victoria knew they were coming but she would be lying if she said the yelling didn't startle her from her place on the couch. She was too focused on watching her favorite show at the moment 'Defending Jacob' to realize her best friends were still coming to her apartment.

"I texted you guys that I met him today. It was unexpected. He came up to the editing room when I was talking with the managers. He's super sweet. This is the part where so hope you three don't freak out about. He asked for my number." Victoria stated making the three other girls squeal in excitement. "That's amazing, Vic!" Valentine expressed whole hugging her best friend.

"Thank you!" Victoria said with a smile on her face. For the rest of the time, the girls just spent taking about their meeting and their lives. They had came to Vic's apartment for the tea but that still didn't stop them from talking about their own lives and problems as well. Of course, they all welcomed each other's expression of emotions with open arms.

They all became so caught up in their conversations that they didn't realize how late it was when they finished. "Oh, wow. It's 2:35, we better get going now. Love you, Vic!" Anna hugged Victoria along with the other two. As soon as her friends left her apartment she felt her phone vibrate. At this point it was sort of becoming expected. Dansby had texted her.

Almost immediately, she opened the message and was surprised when she read his question to her. "Will you go on a date with me?" The question kept repeating in her mind. How? He really wanted to go on a date with her? Of course, she couldn't or didn't want to say no to him.

She immediately texted him back with a short response. Telling him yes and how she was so excited to go on a date with him. They exchanged the time and date. They had both planned for the next evening. After the planned their date and said their goodbyes to one another Victoria went to her closet to pick out what she was going to wear for her date.

It was sort of a difficult process but nothing she overly stressed over. She knew she'd find something and when she finally settled for a short blue dress, black shoes, black gloves, and a black bow she laid it out and made sure it was ready for the next day.

She was excited and this excitement caused her to not be able to fall asleep that night. So, she just decided to watch makeup videos on her television while she scrolled through TikTok. Nothing new. She often did this when she couldn't fall asleep.

At around 2:45am she finally felt sleep taking over her body and decided to head to bed. Turning her phone and television off, she got comfortable in her bed and turned off her crystal lamp. Sleep consuming her with the beautiful dreams that she always loved so much.

 Sleep consuming her with the beautiful dreams that she always loved so much

╭                                ╮
✎↷... 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 ✉️ →
𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 !
╰                               ╯

hello! i'm so sorry for the delay on this chapter. i've had some things going on and i'm not trying to make that the full excuse. but, i'm on break right now so i want to update two more times before my break ends. thank you for your patience. <33

© -𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙷𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙲𝚂