Episode 1: Bendy in... LEARNING WITH PIBBY: APOCALYPSE

Pibby's POV:

"But maybe... we can learn..." I said to Melira and Beta Kid as they seemed to finally understand, that's when I hear what seems to be someone running. I quickly turned to see an odd sight, a black and white cartoon demon running from some humanoid figure, at least, I think they were a human. "YOU AIN'T GONNA CATCH ME BUTCH~!" Said the odd figure as the humanoid chased him. That's when suddenly Bendy ran into a mural, literally going inside of it as the humanoid figure, Butch, simply banged his head and fell to the ground. I tried to contain it, but seeing that, I couldn't help but burst into laughter.

Bendy's POV:

I heard the laughter and stepped out of the mural to see other cartoon characters, but with what I can only believe to be color. "Huh?" I looked at them, then they noticed me staring. "HEY!" I shouted. "HOW COME YOU THREE GET TO BE COLORED IN AN' WE DON'T!?" The three just looked at me confused as I walked over to them. "Oh! Where are my manners when I need 'em?" I ask myself as I extend a hand to the blue-skinned one. "I'm Bendy, Bendy the Dancin' Demon~!" The cat seemed shocked by the name as the blue-skinned girl shook my hand. "I'm Pibby~!" They said with a happy tone. "Pibby huh?" I asked. "Nice to meet 'ya Pibby~!" Before the conversation could continue however, I suddenly heard and odd glitchy noise.

Normal POV:

Pibby, Melira, and Beta Kid recognized the noise all too well, it was the corruption. "What the hell is that!?" Asked Bendy as he looked, only to see the corruption quickly spreading, it covered butch, and then butch emerged, covered in the corruption. "B-Butch...? What the-...?" Bendy looked and saw Boris and Alice covered in the corruption as well, smiling creepily as he looked. "No-... No- no- no... WHAT IS IT DOIN'!?" Bendy began to seem terrified. Pibby recognized the look on Bendy's face all too well, she'd made it before. "WE GOT TO GO!" Shouted beta-kid as he opened the portal, Pibby quickly grabbed bendy and ran with him, Melira, and Beta Kid through the portal as it closed.