Ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein

Disclaimer: I am here ranting about the characters in the show not the actors playing those roles ...and this is completely my opinion and I do not intend to create hate or disrespect to anybody...

If you are one to easily offend this book isn't the one for you..Hope you guys take it lightly and enjoy...Happy reading 😊😊

Ok let's start with the rant...

*************************************************

The promo which came out first hinted at two lovers who couldn't unite...and the fate had it both of them gets married to another person...and its aftermath....

The cast selection is great you can see that when people trend them on twitter..

Inspite of having a good story line...and a great chemistry between the leads...this one has gone down the charts..

The story begins by introducing our chirppy go happy heroine Sai Joshi .. who is also a dotting daughter ...who just wants her only parent to be safe and take him along to nagpur where she is taking up her higher studies...the most sane character in this series ...

Then they introduce the hero telling us he has been appointed as ACP ..

He tells one dialogue...that goes something like Virat chavan pakki zuban...like what ?!?!

When you give characters, lines like this in the beginning we tend to associate with the character and take it down as their trait ....but oh..my god this character amuses me ...before you get all offended...let me reason it out to you guys...

First he meets a girl and falls in love in the yoga camp...that is literally for two days...(ok here also I give up might be infatuation ....love at first sight )...they decide to call each other back and express their love...yea...that's good ....but as the writer has it...she gets a proposal from virat's family for his brother...

His love interest, paaki tries a lot to make him understand that they they love each other...but the male lead says to her things like...main apne bhai ke liye jaan de sakta hoon...implying tum toh sirf pyaar ho mera... He still insist her to marry his brother when she clearly states that she won't be able to forget him come what may....and he says Main Mera Bhai ko dhoka nahi de sakta...and by Getting married the love of your life...to him ..konsa nyay kar raha tha pata nahi... like...koi sense ayi iss baath ki???

Bechara... Samrat..He gets married to a girl who doesn't even love him..and has a love interest in his own brother...
I know this much of a situation can happen..in real life....but if this happens ....I really hope there are no Virat in any samrat's life and the girl is definitely not patralekha.......and the funniest part is Virat calls him jeeva...🤭🤭🤭beta tumne jo uske jeevan ke sath kiya haina??Man....

Virat goes to a small town to take over duties from Sai's father and in their last mission Sai's father dies...by getting a promise that he will take care of Sai...(I have this question to all serials and films ..how do they survive till they say their last wish,?!?? , Ok, back to my rant...) Note the point he only...promise me..kayaal rakenge aap meri beti ka!!!

Sai's father dies..and the relatives say best things to Virat like...apne toh..sai ki abha ko promise Kiya na...toh..vo sirf sai ki padai ki baath nahi thi...he wanted you take full responsibility...so... ..aap shaadi karlije....like what the hell maushiji???and she reasons it out like...a local goon is also interested in her..we cannot protect her always...so...what is the best solution?...Make her independent..teach her self defence...give her the strength to face the world....nah!nah!!...shaadi karvalo bas ...auntyji..for freaking sake ..he is an ACP he can arrest whoever is troubling her and put her under programs and facilitate her studies...
Apparently yeh baath sirf Usha maushi nahi...Virat bhi khud bhul gaya...and agrees to marry her...