Dealing & Desire [Teaser]

[y/n - your name; h/c - hair color; h/l - hair length; s/c - skin color; h/s - height/size.]
{Just a quick note, this is my first fanfic published on here so I apologize for spelling and/or grammatical errors! ;3; hope you enjoy :] <3.}

Hi, my name is y/n, I'm 19 years old, and I am a college student-... well was. Until that day.. I wouldn't say faithful, but it was definitely interesting— it all started when I was walking out of my last class on a Wednesday afternoon..

"Hey Emma, how was the test?" Emma is my best friend, I've known her for years. She stood at around 5'5 and had a slim stature and was very kind. Tucking her blonde waves behind shell of her ear with one hand, the other zipping up her backpack. Her tulip petal lips formed a smile she always seemed to wear as she tossed her backpack over her shoulder an embarrassed chuckle leaving her lips. "Well.. I guess it went alright, you know I'm not the smartest cookie in the jar—" A giggle bubbles up from my own lips as I mimicked her actions walking out of class. "I don't think it was you dear, we got unlucky with our professor this year—" Emma sighed in return, her dark ankle boots trudging against the snow as we walked out the building. Every Wednesday Emma and I would go downtown to get boba as a rest day. Little did we know that was also- coke day for a certain gang in town. As we walked down the alleyway that had always made me jump, Emma decided that she'd tease me further. She stops and turns around with a shocked expression on her face. "Di-... did you hear that y/n?" I froze in my tracks, my senses now more alert than ever as I felt my e/c eyes widen the size of saucers. My vision flitting around and my ears straining as I try to capture what Emma was talking about before she points a shaky hand down the alleyway. I stood straight and shook my head at her antics, I knew already she was teasing me. "Emma that's not funny, this joke is old—" But only when I looked at her emerald eyes glossing over did I know it wasn't a joke. I felt my heart sink to my stomach as I slowly turned around to peer at a hooded figure who already seemed to have his cranium turned in our direction. In his hand a pistol to a person's head, right then I knew.. everything was going to change for us.