CHAPTER Ten

"Aw! You know each other?" Faith asked in total confusion.

"Hmm, I'm helping him play the guitar" He answered straightforwardly. Mew noticed her lips curved into a broad smile.

"Aah, that's good to hear. Please take care of him for me. Then, everyone let's begin working... And Gulf, you should join Viviene to practice your lines" The younger one nodded in response and excused himself from the seniors. Faith strangely raised one of her eyebrows upon noticing her friend following his gazes towards Gulf.

"Hey!" Mew came back to his senses after she snapped her fingers right to his face.

"He's kinda cute, isn't he?" She asked. A smile flashed in her friend's expression while secretly locking his gaze on the young one.

"Kind of. " He uttered. Faith went to the corner and took the small pail of paint.

"Here, you'd better start painting before Gulf melts," She said sarcastically and picked a broad paintbrush.

"Huh?"

She shrugged and hissed "Tsk! Tsk!... Nevermind" she replied.

"Uh, by the way. I thought you'd already quit playing the guitar?" His eyes turned to his friend and shortly said...

"So?"

"How come you're teaching him?" Same question but a different person. Anyway, he can't blame her since she knows everything. Mew sighed and let out a bitter smile.

"I don't know it either..." He dipped the brush in the paint and started painting on the piece of plywood.

"Huh?" She looked confused. He paused for a while and turned to his friend.

"Let's just say, everything happened swiftly that I just found myself holding the guitar. Now, it's too late to take it back." He shrugged and continued painting.

Faith shook her head and sighed. "Hmm, it's up to you then. I'd better help them over there, call me if you need something, okay?" The young man nodded. He once again glanced at Gulf who was busy practicing his script with Viviene, the lead actress.

-------------------

"Okay everyone, let's have a break for 15 minutes!" Announced Dior, the Vice President of the club. Everyone stood up and did their errands before break time ended.

"Mew, let's buy some drinks nearby. " Said Ritz, but Mew doesn't feel like going anywhere. So he decided to stay and refused to join his friends. They didn't bother to insist and went outside the room. He proceeded with the painting while taking a glimpse at the young boy sitting on the chair.

Gulf was busy memorizing his lines when something cold touched his cheek which made him flinch. The young fellow put the script on the table and turned to the person behind him.

There, appeared a tall and lean guy wearing a radiant smile with a bottle of orange juice in his hand. He has a prominent nose, a chiseled jawline, well-shaped brims, and a pair of striking yet expressive almond-shaped eyes that scream all the charisma in him.

"Gin." Said the young fellow, addressing the other senior in the club. He's a third-year electrical engineering student who's assigned with the lighting, and other electrical stuff in the play. Gin took the seat beside him.

"You've been reading your script for a while now. Why aren't you taking a break just like the others?" Asked the senior.

Gulf shook and said, "I'm not that hungry yet. I'd better stay here and familiarize the script so that I could sleep early later"

"Aah well if that's the case... Here, take this. " He handed the juice to the fresher. The fresher gave him a puzzled look.

"Take it. You have to at least drink something." The young ones didn't have a choice but to take it since the senior insisted.