Chapter four

Third person pov

It was early in the morning when the no longer blonde boy woke up in his brunette lover's arms, he had noticed that ranboo still hasn't woken up so he decided to scroll through the dream SMP wiki to see what the fandom are talking about, Tommy realized they were talking about him and ranboo and if they are apart of the LGBTQ or not, Tommy was overthinking if he should come out or not ranboo doesn't have to but maybe he could, maybe he good give out hints? And that was actually a good idea but he soon realized he had been zoned out the entire time and ranboo had woken up and standing over him, "good morning strawberry" ranboo said while smiling " Dont call me that!" He groaned "what's up why are you in such a mood" ranboo laughed a bit while saying "the fan base keep trying to figure out our sexuality it's getting overwhelming, I'm over whelmed" you could hear him rolling his words "well how about if your ready we can maybe tell them" he hid his face a bit "tell them what?" Wow he really is a dumbass "yknow.. about you and me being gay...about us...?" Tommy started to pick up on what ranboo was saying (finally) "i guess so.. but I'm scared what if they don't support us" "don't worry strawberry we'll figure it out" he gave him a gentle kiss on his forehead, Tommy said he didn't like the name strawberry but he secretly loved it, the name made him feel safe and it calmed him down a bit "thanks boo" "no problem! No let's go find tubbo" they both went to the kitchen to see the pan in tubbo's hand was on fire "I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME TUBBO WOULD BURN THE WHOLE HOUSE DOWN" Tommy started protesting on and on while ranboo filled up a bucket of water and tossed it over the burning pan, after the fire was defused ranboo and tubbo were panting because of how much they're hearts were racing they soon realized Tommy had disappeared "Tommy where are you?" "INCOMING!" They heard Tommy yell "AHHHHH" they all screamed as Tommy extinguished the none-existant fire, tubbo and ranboo standing covered in white foam saw tommy just holding back his laugh with tears in his eyes from holding it back "don't you dare" Tubbo crossed his arms while saying Tommy bursts out laughing getting his phone out of his pocket and taking a photo "don't worry I'm not posting it" "good because we look ridiculous" "besides ranboo hasn't done a face reveal" "no i have" "wait really when?" "A few months ago but only my eyes not my face" "oh i know that but i meant full face reveal" he gave me a quick nod "anyways I'm gonna go shower to get this fire retardant off and ran you can just go after" "alright that's fine." Tommy grabs a towel, reaches for Rambo's face but he's shorter than him so he doesn't reach so ranboo sits down on the stool and Tommy wipes around his cheek's room then his eyes and forehead then starts wiping his boos whole face. He sighs "I'm sorry" ranboo looks at Tommy in confusion at that comment "about what?" He asks "for not being responsible and being immature" the brown haired boy sighs "you're not irresponsible, if me and Toby hadn't put that fire out you would have saved our lives! Other that that your very responsible maybe not mature but hey! that's why you've got me"strawberry shortcake smiles at Ran-boo's comment "thank you boo you know exactly what to say to make me feel better" he continues to wipe down the fire retardant off of his love until it was gone he hands the slightly taller one some fresh clothes and the taller one goes to knocks on the bathroom door for Toby to finish but before he could put his fist to the door it opens and a shirtless Toby walks out casually.

A few minutes later

Ranboo walks out the bathroom and Tommy's just not there it's tubbo and Allen oh wait it's Allen "hey Allen" ranboo says "hey" Allen replies but he and tubbo seem really into the movie so he's distracted, ranboo goes to toms room and as he walks in tom is on the pc editing but also face timing Phil on his phone "oh i gotta Go Phil boob boy is here" "alrighty have fun mate bye" the call ends and Tommy spins with his chair facing ranboo "whats up" Ran says "nothing much just discussing stuff with Phil, what about you?" "uhm nothing much but uhm i wanted to talk to you about something.." the room goes silent for a few moments then "actually nevermind it's fine" he laughs "alright then but I'm here if you need to talk" "thank you" they both hug and then tubbo and Allen burst in "GUYS EVERYONES AT COSTA WITHOUT US, JACK NIKI WILBUR PHIL BILL AIMSEY MINX GE!" Toby yells "WHAT THE FUCK, WELL WHY NOT?" Tom yells back "apparently bill invited ranboo but none of us but was told to invite us but did not" as tubbo says that Tommy has this weird look on his face "what if he doesn't like us" tubbo pouts while saying "I'm sure it's not that, Toby your very lovable" Allen kisses him after saying "yeah tubs, you and Tommy might have not received it or bill might have forgot to tell y'all" ranboo says "yeah you have a point let's just go" tubbo says "Tom you ok?" "Yeah I'm good" he smiled vaguely.