-The White Dragon Rises-

Start from the beginning

Hippolyta: Diana dear, what is that on your arms?

Diana showed the sleeping baby boy towards her mother and friend as they were in shock.

Diana: I found him near the beach where I took a little stroll after training.

Artemis: Why bring a boy here Princess Diana?

Diana: I know that men are forbidden in this island but I can't just let him be alone and cold. And he's still a baby and I think he was abandoned.

Diana then looked at the sleeping boy as he was starting to wake up. As he opened his eyes, they saw his blue eyes like Diana and the first thing he saw was the beautiful face of the Amazon Princess making the baby smile and laugh assuming that Diana was his mother.

Diana smiled and held a finger near the boy as he grabbed it with his little baby hands while giggling. Hippolyta seeing this remembered the day Diana was born and surprisingly smiled at the scene.

Hippolyta: Okay Diana, you can keep him but you'll be the one taking care of him. If you go out training, I'll be happy to look after him.

Artemis: Are you sure my queen? He's a boy and we know what they really are.

Hippolyta: I can sense something from this one. Like he's different from the rest of them. He'll be taught by me and Diana and we'll also train him when the time is right.

Artemis: As you say so my queen.

Diana: Thank you mother.

Hippolyta then approached her daughter and gently rubbed the boy's soft white hair making him giggle even more liking the head rubs.

Diana: What do we name him? He still doesn't have one.

Hippolyta: We'll name him Y/n....Prince Y/n of Themyscira.

Y/n smiled liking the name as he yawned and started to fall asleep in his "mother's" arm. Diana smiled and kissed the baby's forehead as she rocked him back and forth.

Diana: My little prince.

-10 Years Later-

Ten years has passed since Y/n was taken in by the Queen and Princess of Themyscira. Everyone in Themyscira loved the boy since at a young age, he would sometimes help the other Amazons on chores without payment.

His mother and "Aunt" Artemis would train him after studying with his grandmother. Diana and Hippolyta we're surprised by how strong Y/n is getting everyday and how intelligent the boy is . Like his body is growing stronger and smarter everyday even when after training, his power would rise up exponentially.

Y/n also felt like he could hear someone talk inside his head but would just ignore it. He is now seen walking through a forest just having his time enjoying the wilderness.

???: Be careful partner.

He turned around and no one was there.

Y/n: It's that voice again.

Y/n keep on walking deep into the forest until he felt multiple presence on the beach. He carefully walked to a bush and spread it a little to see small boats with men holding guns.

Y/n:*whisper* Shit.

???: Language young man.

Y/n: *whisper* Where are you? I can't see you and what are men doing here?

???: I'm in your head and I'll explain later and for those men, I guess they are here to claim the land. Quick we must get back to your mother and warn them.