"Right." he mumbled and allowed me to lead him back to bed, even though he was able to do so on his own.

"Okay. Well I wanted to check on your pain level, Mr. Jeon since you're due for some more pain medication."

"I don't want anything. I'm not in that much pain." he replied, throwing his legs up carefully back into bed. I grabbed the sheet and pulled it up over his legs and brushed against his torso on accident as I laid it against him. He eyed me carefully. "Well, not in the kind of pain you can help with anyways." he added towards the nurse, causing me to blush ten shades of red.

I quickly turned and climbed back into my bed and faced the window, pulling the covers over my shoulders and closing my eyes.

I prayed I we could both sleep.

XxX

Another day went by and I was happy to see that Jungkook and I were back to normal. Well, speaking like we had been before all the fighting. It was nice that we finally put that all behind us. Now, we only had to try and put that damn kiss behind us.

Ugh.

So far Jungkook had been back to being a gentleman and hadn't tried kissing me again. Thankfully, because I might not be able to resist him if he were to try. Which was bad, because I really could not handle falling for the man and getting hurt again like I did with Namjoon.

Oh wow. I hadn't even thought of him once that past week. Hmm.. that was a first. Should I feel guilty for that? Or... was that normal? I mean... I had loved him right? Shouldn't I be heartbroken for years? Or at least half a year?

It still pained me, don't get me wrong. That whole thing had left a big hole in my heart. But the fact that it hadn't been that long and I already stopped thinking of him? Maybe it was just because of Jungkook getting attacked. Yeah. That's it.

I was just focused on more important things.

Now today was prep day. They wanted to keep Jungkook just a few more days then he would finally get to go home. We both were more than ready, and even jimin was ready. Jimin, bless his heart, had been running the company in place of Jungkook this entire time. We were lucky that he had been working so closely with Jungkook all these years so he practically could run it in his sleep if he needed to.

Plus the project was over, besides the now destroyed building. All of our hard work ended up being for nothing.

The doctor had just come in and changed Jungkook's bandages, checking on all the burns. The minor ones were healing nicely, and even the third degree ones were as well, but just as said before: They would scar.

Now this Doctor, Dr. Jung was super nice and a younger one at that. It seemed as if Doctors were younger and younger now days. He had instructed me on how to do the dressing changes at home, making me feel a bit excited. Sorry, like I said, I loved the medical field! Anything I can learn and do gets me excited...

"Ready?" Suzy asked, smiling at Jungkook. She was such a good CENA. So far she had been a blessing in disguise. Not only was she taking good care of Jungkook, she was taking good care of me as well. She was probably around my age if I wasn't mistaken, but it didn't matter. She was also meant for this field, just as I hoped to be.

Suzy held the wheel chair beside Jungkook as he got up and sat down into it. It was cute to see just how tall he was compared to others. I knew he was towering over me, but the Aid was a lot shorter than I was! It looked like Jack and the Beanstalk! Adorable. And what was cuter was that he preferred the little woman over some of the others we had met.

"How long is this going to take?" Jungkook sighed in annoyance.

"The CT scan won't take too long. I think the longest wait will be just trying to get in. We didn't have to put you in as STAT so there might be another person before you."