The first thing first, I need to get my nerve calm. Don’t be way too emotional in judging this boy.

“But if you just got to know him, you’re going to love him. Trust me,”

I don’t know why the line that Amanda ever said in the janitor room before crosses into my mind. Maybe she’s true, but… we’ll see then.

Christina takes my hand and whispers in my ear.

“Ask him to play our song,” she whispers.

Our song? What song? I don’t have any idea about that. I just nod, pretending to know what the heck our song is. We never talk about it or something.

I just tune the intro of the song ‘Moves Like Jagger’ as I thought that is the only song we ever sang together. I just let the sound of my guitar flies in the air. I close my eyes just to feel everything inside.

I love music, so damn much.

Moves Like Jagger. This song really reminds me everything, since it is the first song I make with Christina after we confessed that we keep a feeling, a love feeling to each other. I love this song, I love Christina. I love her, so damn much.

Zack’s bass starts to make a sound, mixing into the sound of my guitar. Amanda suddenly stands up and jumps onto the drum seat, taking the drumsticks and start to hit on the snare drum.

I get my butt off the sofa and stand in front of the microphone. I clear my throat and start to sing my line.

Just shoot for the stars
If it feels right
And aim for my heart
If you feel like
And take me away and make it OK
I swear I'll behave

You wanted control
So we waited
I put on a show
Now I make it
You say I'm a kid
My ego is big
I don't give a shit
And it goes like this

I don’t know, but the chemistry between us all in this room is really flowing in my veins. I think this kid is really… rock. He just knows how to bring the mood.

I can’t lie to myself anymore.

Take me by the tongue
And I'll know you
Kiss me 'til you're drunk
And I'll show you

All the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger

I don't need to try to control you
Look into my eyes and I'll own you

With them moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger

Amanda rolls the drum. I just… don’t know since when Amanda knows how to play the drum?

And when it comes to Christina’s turn to sing she stands up and takes the microphone stand, doing like what she does in the music video. She’s just so… amazing.

Damn, I love her.

You wanna know how to make me smile
Take control, own me just for the night
And if I share my secret
You're gonna have to keep it
Nobody else can see this

So watch and learn
I won't show you twice
Head to toe, oooh baby rub me right
But if I share my secret
You're gonna have to keep it
Nobody else can see this

Ay! Ay! Ay! Aaay!

Her powerful voice gets into my ears and flows into my heart, making my heart pounds so bad. She curves a sexy smile to me and bites her lip as soon as she finishes her line.

And it goes like this

Take me by the tongue (Take me by the tongue)
And I'll know you
Kiss me 'til you're drunk
And I'll show you (Yeah yeah yeah!)

All the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger
(Oh, yeah)
I don't need to try to control you
Look into my eyes and I'll own you

With them moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger

As soon as we done singing, Zack strums his bass, causing a real good effect to the ending of the song. I turn to him and smile, giving the best damn smile I ever smiled to him.

I take a deep breath before I could comment him anything. This time, I can’t lie.

As I told you, he knows how to bring the mood, my mood.

“I can’t lie, but you’re awesome. You know how to make me feel impressed and I’m impressed. You just know how to bring my mood,” I confess. He looks at me and smiles brightly. Slowly, his jaws fell, maybe he’s unbelieving that the one who always hates him, praised him highly.

“Oh god, really?” his eyes widen, looking directly into my eyes. I nod.

“And um, Amanda, I never know that you ever know how to play a drum. You never told me before,” I turn to Amanda this time, who is sitting on the drum seat.

“Zack’s band drummer taught me. His band is awesome, dad, so do the bassist,” she winks at Zack. I turn my head back to Zack.

“You have a band?” I ask, widening my eyes. Wow, there’s no wonder this boy is really great in playing his bass.

“Yeah. A rock band,” he nods and curve a wider smile. “But it’s just a fameless band, not as yours,” he says in a humble tone, scratching the back of his head. I let out a laugh and place my hand around his shoulders.

“So, what do you think, Mr. Adam?” he asks and I can see glitters of hope in his hazel eyes. He means that, what I think for his bass performance.

“You know what,” I don’t leave a full stop, causing everyone in the room to be so curious.

“Um… welcome to the family,” I say as I open my arms, offering a dad hug to him. He hugs me and I think this is the real feel to have a… son-in-law, maybe?

“Awh, so sweet,” Christina says while taking my arm and hug it as soon as I release him from my big hug. “You never let me down, honey,” she says as I turn my head to look into her beautiful face.

“You can count on me, right?” I say as I lean down to kiss her. She just lets me lead her all the way.

---

Amanda’s POV:

“Zack, please get used to this,” I say to Zack and take his hand. He nods and looks at me, giving me an angelic stare. I lead him out of the room.

“Wow, I can’t believe it. You impressed dad!” I say as I shut the door.

“If it wasn’t you, I never have been here,” he says in a half-whisper, looking directly into his hazel eyes that are shining in joy. I don’t know why but his eyes are like forcing me to…

Kiss him.

But he’s the first one to make a move. I am completely numb when his lips touch mine.

“I love you, Amanda,” he says before we continue kissing each other again.

Great. The parents are kissing inside, and their daughter is kissing outside.

Everything is happening really fast and I just can’t believe it that my war with dad is totally worth it.

Well, I guess this is the best day ever.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Time for A/N: Woohoo~ I got almost everything wrapped up! Ha~ finally Adam Levine likes that kid. It was really hard in brainstorming how to make Adam really please to Zack. Sorry if this one doesn’t satisfy you guys. I’m sorry! But hopefully you like it.

 And, I was thinking, does it really fit if I make Tiffany Alvord as Amanda Levine in this story? If you never know who the heck she is, the picture is in the multimedia.How would you like it? Respond to me! :)