Chapter 7

Adam’s POV:

                 I walk to the kitchen, searching for Christy. “Honey, what are you doing there?” I ask with my sleepy voice as I just woke up from a nice night sleep. She laughs looking at my appearance, I mean, my newly-woken-up-Adam appearance, with my sleepy face and a boxer hanging low on my hips. “What’s so funny? You like it, right?” I walk to her and grab her waist, maybe trying to get a little naughty with her now.

“I want you, now,” I give a kiss on her neck. She smells really nice and delicious. Oh god, she’s so delicious. My temptation got me lost in the moment.

Ha.

“You are so naughty,” she pinches the tip of my nose. “Do you love me?” I ask, placing my chin on her shoulder and glance at her.

“Of course,” she answers, smiling sweetly. Her sexy voice melts me up and her dim eyes cools me down. She’s amazing and perfect and heavenly and I’m just a lucky guy who gets to be with her. I want to be with her ALWAYS.

Amanda steps into the kitchen and notices us. She turns back around, pretending she’s not seeing any lovey dovey scene of us. “Amanda, you don’t want to eat?” Christina asks, making me release her from my hug. “I’m not hungry,” Amanda flashes a glance at us and then walks away.

“Amanda, come and eat or you’ll have no energy for school. You can’t skip breakfast,” I run after her and grip her arm. “I don’t want to eat with seeing you naked, dad. It makes me want to throw what I eat up,” she moans. “I’m not naked. I’m just…shirtless,” I curve a sarcastic smile.

“Come on, just a piece of pancake. Chris made it for you, the best pancake in the world,” I turn my head to Christina and wink. She smiles widely, waiting for Amanda’s reaction.

“Never mind, I’m late already. Zack had waited outside. See you later, dad” she kiss my cheek and walk away quickly. I just watch her disappearing.

“What is that kid name again?” I ask Christina to reassure.

“Zack,” she answers simply while pouring orange juice into my glass. I sit on the chair and poke the pancake on the plate with a fork.

“Oh, I hate that boy,” I express. Christina shrugs her shoulders, she had nothing else to say, I guess.

“Adam, you like eating with yourself naked?” she turns, pointing to my bare torso. “I’m not naked, I’m just shirtless,” I answer nonchalantly, repeating the same line that I spoke to Amanda just now. “I know you love it,” I continue with my mouth full of her delicious pancake. “Oh, stop it,” she shoves me lightly and laughs.

Love to see she smiles again.

---

“Oh honey, can you help me doing some shopping today?” she asks, taking a seat next to me and squeezes my arm. “Um, see, I’m kinda busy today, you know,” I say without moving my gaze from the laptop screen. “Why? Is it urgent, Christy?” I continue, but this time I turn to look at her. “Um, kinda,” she smiles sheepishly.

“What are you gonna shopping for?” I turn my head back to my computer and tap something on the keyboard. “Girls’ stuffs,” she answers simply as she plays with her hair.

“Um maybe there’s another way,” I smile, a light bulb pops out of my head.

----

Amanda’s POV:

“I’m inviting you guys to my birthday party,” Zack hands me and Brit envelopes. “Nice! You’re turning 17 for real this weekend, are you?” Brit punches his arm. “Yeah, and Amanda, you must be there,” he winks at me. I stare into his beautiful eyes and nod. “I won’t let you down,” I pinch his cheek and then he wrinkles his nose. He’s so cute.