Part 21

~ meanwhile ~

Perez grabs a taser from one of the other men and you start to struggle against the rope that is tied around your wrist as you attempt to activate your watch but can't seem to reach the button.
"But first I will enjoy torturing you." Perez says as he turns the taser on high and places it to your side as you scream out in pain.
After what felt like minutes he removes the taser and tosses it aside and you struggle to catch your breath as you still feel the pain run through your body.
"Well, that wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. How about we move onto something else?" He says and pulls out a knife from his pocket and dragged it gently along your thigh.
You again struggle to activate your watch but Perez pierces the knife through your pants and into your skin, dragging along your leg causing a long and deep cut on your thigh. You again screen out in pain and he removes the knife from your leg and looks into the camera.
"Now this is more fun." He says and again places the knife to your upper arm and does the same thing.
"STOP." You hear Tony yell over the speaker.
Perez stops immediately and grins. "Glad to know that you are watching Mr Stark."
"Please let y/n go and take me instead. I'll give you whatever you want." Tony says again over the speaker.
"I want my family back." Perez says and he walks behind you and places the knife on your neck and slowly presses it harder into your skin as you start to feel the blood drip down.
"LET HER GO!" You hear Bucky yell just as you manage to activate your watch. You feel the glove wrap around your hand and fire upward causing the rope to break and Perez to fall back in shock. You blast the 3 other men as they came at you one by one but they all fall to the ground. You turn around to check on Perez who snuck up behind you with the knife and managed to lodge it into your stomach. You look up and lock eyes with him in shock from the pain. You look in his eyes and only see pain and anger. Without realizing, you activate the watch again and blast him, causing Perez to fly into the wall.
"Y/N!?" You hear Tony tell over the speaker as you look to see that the camera was untouched and still on.
"Shit..." You say quietly and fall to the ground. You pull the knife out of your stomach and toss it aside.

~meanwhile~
"We are 2 minutes out." Friday says as the jet starts to descend and the so called abandon church comes into view where you are being held.
"Ready?" Steve says and everyone nods as they are all suited up and ready.
"Let's go get her." Bucky says as he has a gun in his hand.

~meanwhile~
You manage to find the strength to stand up and take a quick scan of your wound. You rip the bottom of your shirt off as you tie one piece around the wound on your leg and the other around your arm. You notice that the cut on your stomach isn't as deep as the others but won't stop bleeding. You rip one of the Terrorists shirts and tie it around your waist, attempting to stop the bleeding.
As you walk to the door you notice a gun on the floor and pick it up. You check the clip to see that it is full and place it back in.
"Okay. Let's go." You say to yourself and open the door. You immediately start firing the gun at the guards before they are able to pull their guns out of the hilts.
You walk to the next door ready to open fire again but there is no one there. You walk through the hallway with caution and the gun in your hand. You walk down one corridor then another without seeing a single soul.
"This place is like a maze." You whisper to yourself in frustration as you can't seem to find your way out.
You find a set of stairs that lead upwards and start to walk up struggling as your leg is throbbing from the deep wound and your stomach is still bleeding. As you get to the last step you hear gun shots and shouting.
"Told you they would find me." You say with a grin as you know that the rescue party has arrived.