Part 3

***WARNING - Language***

"I am not going to fit a little girl." Bucky says angrily at Steve.
You stand on the mat with your arms crossed giving Natasha a death glare.
"If you're scared to get your ass kicked just say so. Don't need to be a pussy about it." You say with a grin.
"Y/n. Language." Steve says.
You and Natasha try to hold in a chuckle but Steve ignores it.
"You're the only one that can train her. To teach her anything knew." Steve says.
"She knocked you on your ass, didn't she?" Bucky says with a smirk. You're unclear why but Bucky is actually kinda cute. Steve doesn't reply and Bucky rolls his eyes. "Fine. But I'm not going easy."
Bucky walks up to you on the mat, takes off his jacket and tosses it aside, showing his left metal arm and his muscular right arm.
"I would just like to point out that I am not a cyborg so shouldn't I have an advantage? Maybe a knife?" You say in protest as you look at Bucky's vibranium arm.
"Nope." Bucky says and makes the first move. He grabs your arm and spins you around. Locking it behind your back and holding your neck with the other so your back is pressed against his chest. You feel his cold metal hand wrapped around your throat but don't mind the coldness.
"I thought you knew how to fight?" He whispers in your ear. "This is too easy."
"Don't underestimate me." You say gasping for air as he tightened his grip around your neck.
You kick up with your feet and once you feel that Bucky has loosened his grip on your neck and arm. You kick up your leg, connecting your heel to his shin. He lets go of you and you drop to the ground swinging your leg underneath him causing him to fall on his back.
"If I'm out matched. I fight dirty." You whisper to him and stand up.
Bucky let's put a quiet growl and stands up. He throws a punch at you with his metal hand but luckily you dodge it in time since he put his full strength behind it.

You and Bucky continue to fight and throw punches as Steve and Natasha watch from the side. Bucky manages to land a punch on your side as you left an opening. You stumble back and gasp for breath.
"Don't leave an opening. If you see my hand move you adjust yourself to keep that area blocked and protected." He says and takes a couple steps back to let you recover.
"A little hard when you have a fucking metal arm!" You say angrily and stand up straight.
You advance and throw a punch but Bucky manages to grab your arm and flip you onto your back but you don't land on the mat, instead you land just off of it onto the hard floor.
You wince in pain as Steve starts to walk up to you but you wave him away and struggle to stand up. You shake the pain off and again advance on Bucky. Bucky again gets ready to grab your arm but instead you pull out a knife that you were hiding in your pocket.
You swipe the knife across Bucky's face who steps back just in time. And you manage to flip behind him and hold the knife to his neck.
"Okay. I think that's enough." Natasha says and steps forward.
"I thought we said no knives?" Bucky says as you still hold it against his throat.
"And I told you I fight dirty. You have a metal arm and super soldier serum. I get a pocket knife. Your lucky I didn't grab a gun." You say and let go of Bucky.
"Y/n.." Steve began to say but you interrupt him.
"What? I told you. He clearly saw this as a game and is not interested in training me properly." You say and drop the knife on the floor and walk out of the room.
"Bucky. You could've handled that better." Steve says looking upset.
"I told you. I'm not training a little kid."
"She's not a child Bucky. She's an adult who left her life behind to come here for her own protection. She needs to know how to fight better then me, better then you." Natasha says.
"Then get someone else to do it. She's not my problem." Bucky says while grabbing his jacket and walks out.