The misunderstanding

A/N: highly inspired by this video right there on top, if the Video doesn't play go to YouTube and search up " Ace Audios Reuploaded" then it should be there. Warning there is Smut/rape here so if your uncomfortable with those things please leave and go to the next chapter.

Izuku shocked by Katsuki surprising out break. "We need to have a talk about your quirk." Those words replayed in Izuku's head like an broken record. Izuku gulped as Katsuki led a silent path to....ground beta? Izuku was confused to why they were going there. "Kacchan...why are we at ground beta." Izuku manage to ask noticeably afraid of what was going to happen. They finally stopped standing at both ends of the street at the fake city. "You finally made that borrow power your own." Katsuki started. Izuku looked up at Katsuki confused on what he's going on about. "You got your quirk from All might didn't you?" Katsuki asked. Izuku was shocked but kept speechless, he didn't know what Katsuki was going to say or do next. "We saw how those Nomu's had multiple quirk's so my theory is correct, All might and that boss villain knew each other before that fight, quirk can be transferred to one person to another and All might knew a guy who can do it." Katsuki said. Izuku once again stood speechless, he didn't know what to say, he didn't even think Katsuki cared. "I asked All might about it but wouldn't tell me but you will, your not denying it so it must be true." Katsuki said glaring deep into the boy that stands across from him.

Izuku sighed. "So what if it's true, what's the point of bringing us here." Izuku said still wary of the situation. Katsuki let out a huff. "Ever since All might came in town, you've been getting better and better, even now at the exam, I failed, This is the place we first fought and I lost. " katsuki started as he clenched his fist together. "I ended All might! Damn it! I'm supposed to be better then you! What part of All might made him give you his quirk!" Katsuki shouted. Izuku was still speechless. Who can blame him, what exactly can he say? "I want to know what you did to make All might give you his quirk, you were weak, a nobody, you have nothing to give so you must have gave me that." Katsuki said pointing at the confused boy. Izuku tilted his head. "That? Kacchan, what are you talking about?" Izuku questioned. Katsuki scuffed. "Don't act all innocent, you must really be something to have All might go as far to give you his power, your such a sell out, a slut." Katsuki said. That being said, if shocked Izuku. Why would Katsuki think that. Actually what the hell was Katsuki trying to say here, it doesn't make any sense. "What? Kacchan, I don't know what your talking about!" Izuku shouted. Katsuki got closer to Izuku.

"You have no value Deku! It's no use lying about it! now get on your knees!" Katsuki growled. Izuku afraid of what would happen if he didn't listen "ok! Ok! I'll do this, just calm down!" Izuku said getting on his knees. "I want to know what part of you made All might do what he did." Katsuki said. Katsuki undid his pants letting his cock find a way out. Izuku uncomfortably confused to what Katsuki was doing decided to speak up. "K-Kacchan what are you-" Izuku was cut off by Katsuki shoving his cock in Izuku's mouth. Izuku was struggling as Katsuki would tug on his hair. "Ohh fuck!" Katsuki groaned out. Izuku was trying to pull away but couldn't, all he can do was cry. "Stop your crying, you do this for All might!" Katsuki shouted. Izuku started to gagging as Katsuki would make him take deeper. "Looks like your quirk isn't sucking dick!" Katsuki shouted. Izuku started to sob even more as breathing became harder for him to do. "Fuck it feels even better when you gag on it, your mouth gets warmer when you cry." Katsuki said enjoying the pleasure Izuku was unwillingly giving him. Katsuki ignore Izuku's begged, between Katsuki's groans you could hear Izuku cries with muffled "Kacchan, please stop" or "let's just talk about this." Izuku once's again tried to move but couldn't, all he can do is look at Katsuki while Katsuki used him as a fuck toy.

"That's no a bad face your making there, usually your constant crying pisses me off but seeing these desperate tears, oh fuck!" Katsuki groaned out. Katsuki could feel he was close. "You want it so bad, I'll give you want you want, you better not fucking let a single drop hit the ground or so help me!" Katsuki threaten. Katsuki came in Izuku mouth and Izuku scared in that moment did exactly as told sallowing every single drop. Katsuki pulled out finally giving Izuku space to breathe. Izuku held his neck shocked of what just happened. "Like that don't you Deku my cum, you have a taste for it don't you." Katsuki said shocking Izuku even more. "What's are you talking about! I didn't do this with anybody!" Izuku shouted. Katsuki rolled his eyes but let Izuku speak. "All might gave me his power because he believed in me, I had to swallow some of his DNA to have the power, sure I had some special treatment because if I didn't train my body hard enough it would have torn my body into shreds, but I trained to take it all at once because I'm determined to be the number 1 hero-" Izuku was cut of by the face expression Katsuki was making. "Kacchan, are you even listening, it seems like the more I explain it the madder and scarier you get." Izuku said. Izuku then sighed. "Alright I'm going to go before you do something you will regret, you go and take whatever time you need to cool you head and I'll forget you did...that." Izuku said. Katsuki jerked his head where Izuku was standing.