I didnt want this

A/N: this chapter includes Rape/sexual assault. If you don't like it please feel free to leave or move on to the next story, no one's forcing you to read this. The time setting Middle school. Izuku had a quirk he hidden, it's called "Kiliodioria" it allows him to make any quirk he wants. It's a little too OP for him so he keeps it hidden.

A day of middle school, aka a school full of hell and dumbass kids who think bullying someone weaker then you makes themselves stronger. Izuku on the floor picking his thing up. "What a nerd, thinks he can be a hero." One of the bullies said. "Kinda pathetic if you ask me." The other bully said. Izuku wanted to laugh. He wasn't quirkless or helpless, he just didn't think wasting his time on hopeless people like them was worth the results. He wanted to be a hero and he thought to himself whats a good hero Origin without a little bit of trauma. As the bullies left Izuku let out a little laugh and got up. His bruises automatically healed and his stuff in place with his bookbag.

Izuku was far from weak. He trains everyday to be a hero. Only his mom knows about his quirk. What his mother don't know is that he's hiding it. Izuku sighed and walked to the front entrance when he got a text from his mother saying that Mitsuki is over so bring Katsuki with him. Izuku sighed. He hasn't seen Mitsuki in so long, but yet again Katsuki might  of told Mitsuki that Izuku was quirkless, he did. The amount of times Mitsuki beat him over the head with a broom to stop Katsuki from Quirk shaming is actually really sad. But today might be the day both Mitsuki and Katsuki finds out Izuku faked being quirkless.

Izuku texted back with a simple "ok". Izuku then sat by the nearest bench waiting for Katsuki. He had assumed Katsuki had also got a text from his mother saying that they were at the Midorya's. Izuku knew Katsuki would take his sweet time coming out the school due to the fact he doesn't want to go with the "Quirkless bastard". Izuku took out his book and started reading. He was reading a long series called "Twisted love" (if you watch my YouTube, you know exactly what I'm talking about).

Meanwhile with Katsuki, he was with his friends inside an empty classroom. "Fuck! That hag wants me to walk home with Deku today!" Katsuki shouted earning a laugh from the 2 boys. "Have fun walking with that geek." Said one of the bullies. "Yeah don't let some of his quirkless-ness rub off on you." Said the other bully. Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Next time come up with good come backs, dumbasses." Katsuki said. The 2 bully's scolded. Katsuki had to admit something. The 2 of them was acting weird ever since they suggest they hang in this empty classroom for a while.

One of the bullies nodded while the other bully quickly placed a quirk canceling band on Katsuki. Katsuki eyes widen as the 2 boys put up and started to tie his arms behind him and his legs to the chair. "what the hell are you extras doing?!" Katsuki yelled. One of the bully went up to him. "My sister has a whole crush on you, and you will make her satisfied." He said. Katsuki eyes widen has a girl with black hair and a short black skirt on. "Hello Katsuki-kun~" she said and she straggled Katsuki's lap. The 2 boys had left waiting in front of the door.

Katsuki was panicking. He was quirkless for the time being and no one was in the school at the moment or so he thought. The girl started to strip his pants revealing his cock. The girl licked her lips as she took her underwear off. Katsuki started to tear up, he didn't like this one bit, it could be the fact that this was pure rape or the fact that he was gay, homosexual. The girl poured lube on Katsuki's cock. "I've been waiting so long for this Katsuki-Kun." The girl said. Katsuki tried to move but couldn't. The ropes were too tight and he wasn't sweating so he couldn't loosen the ropes.

The girl started to jerk Katsuki off. Katsuki gave in, he didn't react anymore, he thought to himself if he let this happen, it'll be over soon.the girl slammed down on Katsuki cock moaning loudly as Katsuki turned his head not wanting to see her reaction. The girl grinned harder making it a bit painful for Katsuki. Katsuki was young and the girl was in high school. This is Katsuki's first time, he wanted it to be special but things don't always turn out as plan. The girl sighed her finger nails into Katsuki as she was close to climax.

Katsuki held it in, there was no way he was getting some chick pregnant. The girl climaxed on Katsuki as Katsuki was a sobbing mess. He didn't want this. "You were so good Katsuki-kun." The girl said. "Fuck off and untie me!" Katsuki said as tears went down his eyes. The girl giggled like like this was a game. It wasn't a game, she took advantage of someone's body. "The teachers will untie you tomorrow morning" the girl said as she started to leave. Katsuki was left there, half naked in his own tear and girl's remainings. Katsuki started to break down and cry. Their was no one there to save him.

Izuku thought it was weird that it's taking forever for Katsuki to come one, like he knows that he hates Izuku but it's been almost an hour.  Izuku started to walk towards the school until he saw Katsuki's friends with a girl. Izuku ran up to them. "Oh look it's the quirkless loser." The bully said. "Hm? Quirkless?" The girl asked. "Hey have you guys seen Kacchan." Izuku asked. The girl went paled as the bully's looked the other way. "No he probably walked ahead." The bully said. Izuku knew he was lying. He didn't have time for this.

It was cold outside and his mother and Mitsuki was waiting for them. Izuku used his quirk to paralyze the 3 in front of him. "I'll ask you 3 again, where is kacchan?" Izuku asked not tolerating any more bull shit. The 3 was shocked. They couldn't move no matter how much they tried. "You said he was quirkless!" The girl shouted. The 2 bully's were shocked out of their mind. "He....was" the bully said. "He's in the empty classroom! She did something!" The other bully shouted. Izuku raised an eye brow. "What did you do?" Izuku asked. "Dude! Did you really just eat out my sister!" The bully shouted.

The girl started crying. Izuku looked at the crying girl. "What did you do?" Izuku said as trees around him started to shake violently. The girl was terrified. "I-I only gave him what every men would want!" The girl shouted in fear. Izuku was thinking about it but hoped he wasn't thinking right. "Tell me you didn't." Izuku said as he grabbed the girl by her hair. "TELL ME YOU DIDNT RAPE KACCHAN AND LEAVE HIM THERE!" izuku said beyond pissed at this point. The girl was sobbing. She didn't answer but she also didn't deny. Izuku let go of her.

"Your lucky I'm training to be a hero and not a Murderer unless you 3 would have been on the list." Izuki said while walking back in the school. By the Izuku's quirk dis-activate it's self allowing the 3 to run away. No teachers were there so Izuku was using his quirk to scan all the rooms to find Katsuki. Izuku finally came to a room where he detected a life. Izuku kicked down the locked door looking at the scene in shock.

Katsuki sobbing while being half naked covered in white stuff. Izuku ran up to him and untied him. "Kacchan!" Izuku yelled. Katsuki was shaking from both coldness and fear. Izuku laid him down on the floor. "Do I have your permission do clean you up?" Izuku asked wanting to help Katsuki. "P-please, it hurts." Katsuki said. Katsuki needed to climax, he had been raped and wasn't able to cum due to the fact it wasn't consented and he didn't want to get her pregnant. Izuku softly grabbed Katsuki cock and started slowly jerking if off. Katsuki grabbed Izuku's other hand embarrassed of the scene that is happening.

"Don't be embarrassed Kacchan, it wasn't your fault. I should have checked on you sooner." Izuku said going a little faster but not too fast. Katsuki finally came relieve that the pain was gone. "Thank you." Katsuki cried into Izuku's hand. Izuku used his quirk to clean anything up. Izuku then used his quirk to heal any bruises and Swollen around his body. "Kacchan, are you ok now?" Izuku asked. Katsuki was shocked, Izuku had a quirk? "W-when did you get a quirk!" Katsuki shouted. "I always had one, just didn't like to show off." Izuku said. Katsuki nodded in understandmunt.

Izuku helped Katsuki put on his clothes. Katsuki was still a bit shaken up about what happened so he never let go of Izukus hand. Izuku was fine with it, it's hard to recovery such an event, especially an event like this one. When they got to Izuku's house Mitsuki and Inko was waiting for them in the living room. Mitsuki notice how Katsuki was acting and knew something was wrong. "Katsuki? What happened?" Mitsuki asked honestly worried for her son.

Katsuki looked down and tighten his grip on Izuku's hand. "Kacchan? Do you want me to say it?" Izuku asked. Katsuki nodded not wanting to hear the words that Izuku was about to say. "Kacchan was sexually harassed by an high school girl in an empty class room, I found him...Naked." Izuku said, still holding Katsuki's hand. Mitsuki and Inko was shocked. Mitsuki went up to his son and hugged him tightly not wanting to let go. Katsuki hugged back still a bit scared.

Inko walked up to Izuku. "You didn't go over board on your quirk?" Inko asked knowing what happens when Izuku is angry. "I tamed myself in time." Izuku said. " but if anything like this happens again to Kacchan, I may just have to give up being a hero and become a murderer." Izuku said eyes turning an Toxic green.

AND BOOM
I was banned for YouTube :((
1785 words
ONTO THE NEXT ONE