Mashirao?

"Once again the pro hero Titania, aka the Fairy Queen Hero, has saved and defused a hostage situation taking place at the Hiroshima Bank

"Once again the pro hero Titania, aka the Fairy Queen Hero, has saved and defused a hostage situation taking place at the Hiroshima Bank. Everyone inside was unharmed and no damages were made. The police are now arresting the villain as we speak-" The female reporter says to the camera and continued to speak as the police went around to everyone to take their statements and ask if they're okay.

Meanwhile Titania was currently using her quirk to control the dust and do a bunch of cool stuff with it to cheer up the little kids who were scared from this whole event. The sunshine peeked through the otherwise cloudy skies and dappled against her wings and the blue dust. It looked as if it shimmered and gleamed like glitter and diamonds in the sunlight and she looked like an angel! Or, a fairy if you're being more realistic. The kids replied with awes and oohs before they all went off to go back to their parents.

Titania looked around at the sight and was happy to see that most of the victims were already being escorted home. But there was one particular boy that caught her eye. He wore a black hoodie and pants, and used the hood to hide his face. The most notable feature though was this strange tail that came from his back. She walks over to him curiously and grabs his attention. "Hey there! The police and ambulances are that way if you need help!" She tells him sweetly which causes him to stop.

"Thanks but I'm fine! I have to get going!" He replied and tried walking away again. That voice sounds familiar.. why? Titania thought. "At least tell me who you are!" She asks. The boy stopped once again and just stood there for a moment before slowly turning around. He pulled off his hood and smiled back at the young hero, causing her eyes to widen. "You're.. you're one of those missing students..!" She almost breathed out. He took off his black hoodie which revealed the wrinkled, worn out UA shirt.

"Mashirao Ojiro, Tail Man is here!"

-

Aizawa let out a long sigh as he took a seat across from the blonde boy. He leaned back in the metal chair and folded his arms before glaring softly over at the boy. "This scenario is all too familiar so I'm just gonna get it out of the way; you can't tell me why you disappeared yet, huh?" He asks. Ojiro chuckles slightly as he rubbed the back of his neck and had on a somewhat nervous smile. "Yeah, sorry Mr. Aizawa! I wish I could! But anything I tell you, you probably have already heard from the others." Ojiro explained to him.

Aizawa nodded and was about to get up when Ojiro remembers something. "However, there may be this ONE thing..." He began and that caught Aizawa's attention. "What do you mean?" He asks as he leaned closer to the table. "I can at least tell you why we can't tell you about why we disappeared and where we are now!" He continued and Aizawa stayed silent, as if telling him to go on. "If we told you, even if only one of us was left, it could endanger all of us and including you." Ojirou whispered back.

Aizawa stared back at him and was trying to read his expression and process this before Ojirou leans back in his chair again and held up his hands. "That's all I can say now. Sorry!" He apologizes before putting his arms down. Aizawa just nodded and got up before leaving the interrogation room.

-

"What do you think he means by that? You don't think there's something bigger going on, do you?" The officer who stood outside the room and listened to the whole thing asked Aizawa as he also stood there, staring at his students through the glass with his arms folded. All he could do was shrug. "I don't know, but I hope not. If this does end up being true, then it's best we don't risk it. It's better if we just wait for all of them to come back and then get the full answers. That's the most rational thing to do." Aizawa concluded.

The officer nodded before looking back at the glass too.

"Good call."