Ejiro?

Some high school kids who weren't going to a hero school were going to a normal highschool. They were walking into the school. The conversation then suddenly changed. "Hey, do you guys still wonder what could have happened to the Class 1-A kids a while back?" One of the boys says. "Yeah I do!" The third one says. "Just stop bringing it up! They died! End of story!" The second one tells them. Suddenly someone bumped into them. "Hey! Watch it!" The second friend tells them.

"Sorry!" Says a voice says as a guy with red hair and a gray hood on. He simply apologized and kept walking into the school. "Strange guy.." the first friend comments as they continue as well, watching the red haired boy disappear into the school. The rest of the day goes normally until lunch. The first two friends left to take a test they missed so the third stayed behind and ate his lunch. He was then talking to another student who was also talking about the missing U.A kids.

The red haired kid was also sitting at the table writing in his notebook. "Hey, do YOU know what happened to the U.A kids?" A random boy asks the third friend. This got the red haired boy's attention. "I don't know my friend says they died in battle against the villains." The friend replies. When the random boy leaves, the red haired boy taps him on the shoulder. The friend looks at him. The kid moves part of his jacket out of the way to reveal an official UA shirt.

The friend's eyes widen and he gasps. "Ejiro Kirishima, Red Riot at your service!" Kirishima tells the boy. "W-What... Y-You... You're alive?!" The boy says. "Yup! So are my other friends!" Kirishima replies. After this, the boy took Kirishima to the teachers, who contacted the police, and then brought Kirishima to the police station. A cop comes out of one of the questioning rooms with a clipboard and another cop comes up. "Did he say anything?" The second cop asks.

"Not much. He told us that him and his classmates didn't die during the battle, but won't tell us how or where they are now. Even though he knows." The first cop answers. "And did you contact his parents?" The second cop asks. "Yup. They're coming to pick him up."
"And his old teachers?"
"They're now part of this investigation on trying to find the rest of his classmates."

The second cop sighs and looks over at Kirishima sitting in the chair. He was sitting there casually with this weird... Smirk on his face, as if nothing was happening. "What I don't understand is how they got away safely, and why they didn't go back home or to the police when they got away." He comments. "Perhaps we'll get answers when we find all or more of them."

These are all going to be kind of short!