Chapter 5 - Sexually Attractive

Hey Loves!! Another chapter and again thanks to @MrsStyles9210 for being Harry! comment and or vote :) <3 ..xx

Knock, Knock, Knock. Bloody hell who wants me at this time of night. I flung open the door still pretty peved someone would interupt me at this time of night. "What do you wa-" I was interupted as someone's lips collided with mine. I shoved the person back, "I take it back I shouldn't have dumped you, Lou take me back?" 

Yes you guessed. Ryan was stood pleading in my doorway. I don't know what to do. I loved him and I guess I still do but I mean I would much rather be in a relationship with Harry... But I have never met Harry and he could be some pedo. WHY!? "Lou what do you say?" 

"Ryan you cheated on me and I will never forgive you. But once a cheater always a cheater" I growled. "Please Lou" He tried to pull me in for another kiss. "Let me think about it" I growled again before slamming the door, more or less in his face. I had to re boil the jug and re make my noodles. All because of bloody Ryan, I am so confused right now. I don't know if I should take him back? Or maybe I shouldn't? Where is Harry couldn't he walk through my door. FUCK HARRY! I left him on chat!

You: Oh my god Harry I am sooo sorry! 9:02 PM

Stranger: Awww, don't be sorry  9:03 PM

You: My ex came back..... 9:04 PM

Stranger: He....what? 9:05 PM

You: Yep, Decided it was a good idea to snog me on my doorstep. He wants me back... 9:08 PM

Stranger: Oh. I see...Do you like...want him back, too? 9:10 PM

You: To be honest. I want you but that's never gonna happen  9:11 PM

Stranger: Why will it never happen? 9:11 PM

You: You live so far away!  9:14 PM

Stranger: But we can always meet up. And who knows? Maybe if things went well enough, i could find a place closer to yours. ;) 9:14 PM

You: Or you could live with me ;) 9:20 PM

Stranger: Mmm. I like that even better :) 9:20 PM

You: Uggh Why do you have to be so perfect?

Stranger: why are YOU? :)

You: *Cough* Bull shit! *Cough*

Stranger: mmm. You ARE perfect. In every way. Sexy as hell and kind, too

You: You don't know that...

Stranger: i do ;) ....from your pics you're smokin'

You: Well aren't you sweet! Not that I hadn't established that before..

Stranger: mmm. Thanks babe

You: You're welcome Babycakes!

Stranger: mr sexy ;)

You: Do you ever say anything that doesn't use the word sexy each sentence? <3

Stranger: not when it comes to you ;). Wanna know what i did when you were gone?

You: What?! :)

Stranger: i got naked, laid on my bed, and took GREAT care of that problem ;)

You: That's hot!!

Stranger: i thought of you and i even moaned your name. I was a writhing mess ;)

You: hotter!

Stranger: I pictured you in my mouth ;)

Holy fuck that didn't just happen. Oh but it did and I fell asleep on Harry... Aww how bad was that. Poor soul! I quickly refreshed my chat... Oh my god that so didn't happen. At least over night i thought about Harry.. Mostly dirty stuff but so what? No one can judge. I mean when you are chatting to someone so damn visually attractive it's impossible not to think dirty things... Exactly!

Stranger: Hi xx

You: If it isn't the one and only sexy beast ;)

Stranger: mmm. Hey there, Sexypants ;)

You: Who's sexypants?

Stranger: You, babe

You: Why thank you ;)

Stranger: you're very welcome. How are you today?

You: Sore! I fell asleep on the couch.. How about you babycakes?

Stranger: i can come and kiss it all better ;) ...and I'm doing great!

You: Aww what a sweetie, That would be lovely!

Stranger: mmm. Glad you think so ;)

You: I know so ;)

Stranger: I dreamed about you last night ;)

You: Oh really? When do I ever not dream about you? ;)

Stranger: what kinda dreams?

You: You just pleasuring me in EVERY way ;)

Stranger: mmmm. ;)

You: What about yours?

Stranger: pretty much the same ;) ...I make you moan and yell so. Loud and it is the hottest thing in the whole world ;)

You: Uggh you turn me on every chat...

Stranger: so do you ;)

You: I guess you can't help being irresistable ;)

Stranger: right now i've got one. Big. Isssue

You: We should compare it to mine ;)

Stranger: mmm. I'd love to ;)

You: I bet yours would be much more impressive!

Stranger: i'm by no means small, that's for sure ;)

You: that's what I like most about you.. ;) Jokes!

Stranger: mmm. You would like it, i know ;)

You: I bet I would ;)

Stranger: It's looking at me right now, babe.

You: mmm I can't wait to meet you and Harry Jr.

Stranger: Harry Jr. really can't wait ;) ...he's achijg for you

You: I don't know if my body is prepared for you ;)

Stranger: i can help with that ;)

You: I'm sure you can ;)

Stranger: Mmmm. I would fuck you so hard right now.

You: This so isn't helping my problem!

Stranger: I would stroke you while i did it too ;)

You: Ugggh Harry...

stranger: THEN I would suck you ;)

You: Harry Stop NOW!

stranger: mmm. Then i would swallow. All. If. It.

You: Do you listen?!

Stranger: do you REALLY want me to stop? ;)

You: I'm not sure..

stranger: would it help to know i'm taking care of my problem right now? ;)

You: Just stop it! uggh

You: Harry I have to go have a shower be back soooon! :) xx

Stranger: Ok, babe.

I stripped out of my clothes from yesterday and got into the shower letting the water ripple over me. I always thought the shower was the best place to revitalise... Or more like the best place to think of Harry and sort out my problem...