Chapter Two - Aunt?

A/N: I can't keep calling them bench trio and y/n, if someone could make a name for the group that would be great. Also if you read the first chapter when it was the only one then I suggest you go back because I edited a few things. Also while writing this chapter I realized that I have to write fight scenes. 😅I don't know how to write fight scenes.

Third Pov (bench trio centric):

They were wearing their 'hero costumes' which for the bench trio and y/n it was just their normal outfits instead of the school uniforms they were required to wear.

(Y/n's outfit is similar to the syndicate outfits cuz in this fanfic y/n is in the Syndicate, I'll explain this later in the story)

They were going to do mock battles or something I don't know I forgot this episode. I bet you guys don't really care about the other pairs so I'll just tell you the important ones.

First up was Bakugo and Iida vs Midoryia and Uraraka, it was going great till Bakugo started exploding shit and almost killed Midoryia. The class where all asking All Might to end the battle but Y/n and the bench trio seemed indifferent to the fact that one of them might die.

After that mess Midoryia was taken to the infermery and the battles continued. Next was Tsu and Tommy vs Mina and Ranboo. While Tsu and Mina were off exchangeing toxic fluids, Tommy and Ranboo were battleing it out. It was quite chaotic, sometimes one of them would be on fire, sometimes it appeared as if they were taking damage from an invisible force, sometimes they'd teleport. 1-A didn't really know for sure what was going on but it sure did look intense.

In the midst of all the chaos an explosion went off, after the smoke cleared Ranboo could be seen with his sword to Tommy's throat. Tommy, who was now unarmed and sitting on the floor, accepted defeat and let Ranboo put the capture tape on him, of course not before yelling at him a bit.

Ranboo went to go help Mina out but the words "Villain team wins" is heard over the innercom in the building. Turns out Tsu had managed to capture Mina with her tounge and put the capture tape on her.

As soon as the four of them got back to the viewing room All Might asked the class who the mvp was. The class seemed to think Tommy fighting Ranboo was his attempt to distract him, which wasn't really the case but in the end they decided Tommy was the mvp.

Timeskip: after class(they have around 30 mins till the school day is over)

"Did you all know each other before coming to UA?" Kirishima asked trying to learn more about the transfers, he thought they were pretty manly. "Actually me, Tommy and Y/n are siblings" Tubbo spoke up. Kirishima tilted his head slightly in confusion.

"We're all adopted" this time y/n spoke. "That makes more sense, what about Ranboo?" Kirishima was not prepared for what was said next.

"We're married" Ranboo finally said, the tall kid didn't talk often. Kirishima's face went blank "aren't you too young to be married?" He said after he got over the initial shock.

"There are no law's back home that say we can't" Tubbo reasoned. (I googled it, so as far i know this is true) "I'm an aunt" y/n blurted out. Kirishima just blinked at this. "All three of my brothers have a kid" she further explained.

Kirishima wanting to get off the topic, quickly asked about the third brother. "What's your other brother like?" That wasn't such a good idea, they genuinely didn't know how to respond. They can't just say he's insane- "insane" Tommy said although the students who heard him brushed it off as a joke, the four of them didn't bother to tell them otherwise.

Hello, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's around 600 words. Tell me you're favorite part in the comments, if there is anything you'd like to see in upcoming chapters just let me know. And don't forget to smash that star like I smashed your mom.

-Sky☁️