💥Easter Special 💥

Y/N Pov:

"Katsuki! Just put the costume on!"

"There's no way that I'm wearing that!"

"Please!"

"NO!"

"Fine. I'll ask Deku then."

I walked to the door when Katsuki grabbed the costume from my arms and pulled me back.

"I can do it better than the nerd can!"

"Thanks, Katsuki!"

Katsuki put the suit on over his clothes and grumbled from inside.

"Aww! You're the cutest Easter Bunny that I've ever seen!"

"I hate you."

"No, you don't."

"No, I don't."

"Let's get you to the common room and I'll go get Eri. There's candy in your pockets to give her, but don't talk! She'll recognize your voice!"

"The little brat better appreciate this."

"She will."

I led Katsuki to the common room since it was hard to see through the costume.

(He's wearing this!🤣)

I got Eri from her room and brought her downstairs. She was bouncing with excitement the whole way.

We got to the common room and Eri's jaw dropped.

"It's the Easter Bunny!"

She ran to Katsuki and hugged him. Katsuki reached into his pocket and handed her a solid chocolate egg. Eri gasped and grabbed it.

"Can I eat it?"

She looked at me and I nodded. She quickly unpeeled the egg and shoved it all in her mouth. Her eyes sparkled as she ate the chocolate.

"Thank you!"

Katsuki ruffled her hair and she smiled.

"The Easter Bunny has to go now. Say goodbye."

"Goodbye, Easter Bunny! Thank you!"

Katsuki walked out of the room and ditched the costume as quickly as possible. He hid it where Eri couldn't reach it and joined us in the room.

"What happened in here?"

"I saw the Easter Bunny, Kat!"

"Really? What was it like?"

"The Easter Bunny didn't talk to me, but it gave me a delicious chocolate egg!"

"So I missed all of the fun?"

"No. Y/N said that we were gonna dye eggs!"

"I got the stuff for it yesterday, so we're ready. I even made some hard-boiled eggs!"

"So, I can decorate it, but I probably shouldn't eat it?"

"Hey!"

Katsuki gave Eri a high five as I sulked. I'm not that bad of a cook! Katsuki's just... Better.

"You don't have to eat them, but it's your loss."

I set out the supplies on the table and put the dye in plastic bowls. I grabbed the eggs and handed one to Eri. She grabbed the packet of stickers and made the cutest egg ever.

Katsuki grabbed an egg and drew an explosion on it before he dipped it half in the red and half in the orange. He did the red first and let it dry for a second.

"It looks like Shoto!"

"Huh?"

Katsuki looked at his egg and frowned. He wasted no time before dipping it in the orange.

"There! Now it doesn't look like Icyhot!"

I dipped a paper towel in some of the dyes and wrapped it around my egg. Once it dried, it left the egg with a cool design.

Eri dyed a few eggs red and Katsuki and I did the rest. Once they dried, I put them back into the fridge.

"Hey, Eri, did you notice that the eggs in your basket were missing?"

Her eyes widened and she ran to her basket only to find it empty.

"The Easter Bunny must've hidden them before he left!"

It was actually me who hid them last night, I just made sure that she didn't notice them.

"You gotta look for them now."

Eri searched the common room as Katsuki stood by me.

"I hid something for you too, Katsuki. It's in this room, but if Eri finds it first, she gets to keep it."

Katsuki's eyes widened and he ran around the room. He almost ran into Eri, but she moved in time.

"Move it, Pipsqueak!"

"He's just looking for something, Eri."

"I could share my candy with him if that's what he wants."

"That's nice of you, but he's looking for something else."

Eri nodded and went back to her search for candy. Katsuki searched the room until he found a small orange gift bag. He pulled it out and crammed inside was a black tank top with his signature skull.

He walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Thanks. I didn't get you anything, but you can have this extra chocolate egg."

He held out an egg like the one that he gave to Eri. I took it and ate it as Eri filled her basket with eggs. Katsuki and I watched Eri from one of the couches.

Eri found her last egg and dumped all of the candy into her red basket. She offered Katsuki and me candy, and I took a piece.

"I'm gonna treasure this day forever."

"Why?"

"Because I got a picture of you in a bunny costume!"

I whispered the last part as I pulled out my phone and showed him the picture.

"Delete that right now!"

"Nope! I'm going to keep it forever!"

He lunged for my phone, but I put it back in my pocket.

"Thanks for doing this with me, Katsuki."

"The little brat is lucky that you two have adorable smiles, otherwise, I would've blown up the stupid costume!"

"Look at how happy she is!"

Eri was shoving candy into her mouth as her eyes sparkled. Her mouth was stuck in a smile, even as she ate.

Katsuki pulled me to his side and I leaned into him. He wrapped an arm around my waist as he kissed my forehead.

"Happy Easter, Y/N."

"Happy Easter, Katsu!"

Only TWO more chapters! How did it go so fast? Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful day!🥰 😘