::Chapter 56:: Blindesided

Gods and Titans battled fiercely as Percy flew around like a surfer on a broom-he would have called for Blackjack but the Pegasus was currently in America still. And it would be a minute before he got there anyways.

Quickly dodging oncoming rocks-he swiped down at the giant who threw said rock at him-water coming out from the ground in large gushes and quickly sharpening in a way only he could do with water-except maybe his father Poseidon-and ended the giants life easily. A lot easier then when he was a simple demigod-but now he was a god. So it worked out for him.

Tom was in the spray of the more mortal enemies were-a dagger of his own for the Greek monsters and a spell for the wizarding. He was tearing threw with focus-to much so as he felt himself get lifted into the air. Percy zooming him away when a hole opened in the ground-his water saving the allies not fast enough to get out of the way.

"Thanks..." he spoke as he took that moment to catch his breath and making him realize how tired he was. "How's it going?"

"Good as it can be-Get ready-" Percy spoke as he got ready to drop his mate off at another location farther from the titans and gods in their larger forms fighting it out.

"Got it." Tom readied to land but instead of the gentle landing he thought would happen when they got closer-they were instead falling to the middle of enemies forces. "Percy?!" He yelled as he turned in the air to see what happened from the sudden shift. He found his lover falling head first with a bloody wound in one shoulder.

As quick as he could he grabbed the smoking broom and dived after him. Barely catching him enough to roll and knock enemies over. He yelped and groaned when they stopped tumbling. He could feel the leg he broke fix it's self as he tried to stand quickly. Percy groaning himself as he wobbly got up.

"Are you okay Percy?" Tom asked worriedly as he quickly stabbed a hellhound in the head. It turning to golden dust in time for him to see Percy move his hand in a slashing motion and several enemies die by the sharp water he had created.

"I could be better." Percy groaned as he felt his own wounds try to heal.

Tom got backed into Percy as They found themselves surrounded with no other way out but to fight. "Yeah-yeah it could be."

Then back to back they fought-Percy broom was down for the count as it split in half upon impact. And he found himself thinking that it would be nice to be able to fly on his own to get him and Tom out of such a situation.

His thoughts were interrupted as grumbling of the ground started and the air around them got thick with power-causing monsters to back up and wizards to run off.

And Percy was Blindsided by the sudden emergence of a portal and the tendrils of ink that spilled out grabbing Tom and pulling him in with a shout form the male himself. Percy following into the portal soon after. In a rush-ignoring the fact that it would very well be a trap for him.

____

The wards were up-the fighting inside had paused-everyone pumped on adrenaline looked around. Some just stood there as they wondered what exactly to do. Some cried over dead family or friends. Some were rushed to the mediwitches.

Some just sat and waited.

Like Harry. He was lack of much emotion. Besides anger and resentment as he looked out at the chaos of debris and death. He bit his lip as the sudden sadness washed over him.

"Hey-do the wards look-strange..." Ron asked beside him. Having stood there with him.

Harry frowned as he looked up at the shimmering wards that had only been up again for an hour at most-he watched in horror as the wards seemed to age-weaken and-"The wards are going down-THE WARDS ARE GOING DOWN!"