Before getting into the truck, Blake turned to look at me. 

He had a serious expression on his face, which was a contrast to how playful he usually was.

"If anything happens with the Alpha, call me," Blake said.

 Dylan growled and started shaking. I held on to him tighter, not wanting him to try and go after Blake.

I nodded my head at Blake, knowing what he meant. He wasn't talking about Dylan, he was talking about Nicolas- but of course, Dylan didn't know that.

Part of Dylan's wolf came out. His claws started showing and they ripped through my shirt. 

I felt something wet in my waist. When I looked down, I saw blood. My blood.

Not wanting to worry Dylan, I kept quiet- even though his hold was getting uncomfortable. His breathing was coming out faster and I knew he was struggling to keep his wolf in check.

As soon as Blake and his pack were out of view, most of the guys let out a sigh.

"I'm Benjamin, Dylan's father and former Alpha of this pack," the man said to me, offering his hand. He was smiling at me genuinely.

"I'm Leila," I said to him shyly. 

I felt embarrassed over what had just happened, because it was all over me.

"I know, and I'm glad to finally meet you," he said.

"Now, let's all get out of here," Benjamin said to all the guys that were standing behind Dylan.

Almost all of them shifted and started making their way to the trees.

I was about to walk toward the trees, but Dylan held me in place.

"Did he do anything to you?" Dylan asked me. 

His pack had already left and some were starting to run back to the land.

"No."

"Did he kidnap you?"

"He didn't," I replied honestly.

"You ran away?" Dylan asked, almost grinding his teeth as he spoke.

I didn't respond with words but I nodded my head and looked down.

Dylan didn't say anything. He started walking into the woods without saying a word to me. I followed after him, knowing that's what he would want.

He swiftly jumped and shifted in the air into his black wolf. I followed right after, shifting into my white wolf.

Dylan was running fast. He was running too fast and I was finding it hard to keep up with him.