"How I look?" She asked turning to me.

I stood up and walked infront of her. "You look amazing."

She looked up at me. "I feel intimidated right now and I don't like it." She stated.

I chuckled before grabbing her hand. "Let's go."

We walked outside to the car. I opened thr door for her and waited until she was situated before going to the drivers side.

We drove in silence before she spoke. "I'm going Christmas shopping tomorrow so I may be gone all day."

"All day just for shopping?" I asked.

"I gotta take my time. Plus I'm buying things for myself also." She said making me laugh.

I could see her smile from the corner of my eye. When I pulled up to my Scotts place, I went to her side and opened the door for her. We held hands as we walked up the porch.

Before I could ring the doorbell, the door swung open revealing Scott. He exclaimed pulling Y/N into a hug. "You look great." He commented.

"Thank you. You look nice." She said back.

I stood there silently before Scott turned to me. "Hey Chris."

He moved to the side and let us in. Immediately I could hear the TV playing and saw small heads in the living room. "Who else is here?" I asked.

"Miles, Stella, and Ethan. Carly too. Follow me." Scott said.

We walked into the living room where Stella, Ethan, and Miles eyes were glued to the TV screen.

I could feel Y/N squeeze my hand tightly making me turn my head to her. It was the first time she was meeting them. "Why are you nervous? I thought you liked kids."

"Kids are brutally honest to the point where they hurt my feelings. And I'm 26." She stated making me chuckle.

They soon saw us making them run and hug me. They hugged Y/Ns leg which clearly caught her by suprise. "What's your name?"

"I'm Y/N. What's your name."

"I'm Stella. You're pretty."

Y/N smiled. "Thank you. You're pretty too."

Scott and I both smiled at the interraction before hearing my sister. "Y/N."

She turned around. "Hey Carly. How are you?" She asked.

Carly hugged Y/N. "I'm good." They both disappeared leaving Scott and I.

"Since when were they friends?" He asked laughing.

I shrugged. "I don't know."

We sat there for a few minutes before we both got up and found Y/N and Carly talking in the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around Y/Ns waist and put my chin on her shoulder. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Woman things that you wouldn't understand." She simply stated making Carly giggle.

______________________

Scott and Carly were playing heads up while Y/N and I watched. "What am I doing, giving clues? Everybody shut up." Scott said making Carly and Y/N laugh.

Y/N and I stood there watching ss Scott gave clues to Carly and she got a majority of them. When they finished Y/N suggested a game. "Scott let's play flip cup."

He nodded in agreement. I got the cups and filled them slightly with water. I got my phone out to record. "3, 2, 1 GO!"

They both drank their water before flipping the cups. Y/Ns landed while Scotts didn't.

The game went on for like 30 seconds and Y/N won by a second. "I wanna rematch." Scott stated making all of us laugh.

I posted the video when Stella popped up in the kitchen. "Do you want to watch a movie with us?" Stella asked looking up at Y/N.

She pointed to herself. "Me?"

She nodded. "Sure why not." Y/N said with a smile.

Stella grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the living room. "I like her." Carly stated while looking towards the living room.

I couldn't help but smile which Scott noticed. "Chris you really love her."

"Yes I do." I told them which made big grins appear on their faces.

"Good for you Chris. You guys belong together." Carly said making Scott nod in agreement.

I checked the time and saw that it was almost 10. "I should probably be heading out now."

"Me too." Carly said.

We walked to the living room to find Miles and Ethan sitting beside Y/N while Stella looked asleep in her lap. "Is she sleeping?"

Y/N looked down then gasped softly. "I thought she was just being really quiet."

Carly took Stella from Y/N and she stood up. "Thank you Scott for having us over. I had fun."

"I liked having you over too. Next time you're here we're watching crime documentaries." He said. Scott and Y/N bonded over the fact that they both like watching anything crime related.

"Hell yeah. Bye guys." She stated before we walked out.

I kissed the top of her hand as we walked back to the car.

You guys liked this chapter? I ain't love it but I didn't hate it either. I don't know. What yall think?