Part 4

Jess pov

After Harry disappered i went downstairs and saw my parents in the kitchen. Dad was getting the plates and sliverware while mom was making dinner. i sat at the kitchen island and watched them do this stuff. then mom turned around and saw me and smiled at me. i smiled at her. " so got everything in room all put where you want it to be?" " uh... yeah i do got everything put away." " thats good sweetie." i nod my head at her and we countine talking until dad comes in with a box. we both look over at him. " i found this box downstairs in the basement also there was big stain on the floor." " oh well whats in the box?" i walk over to the box and he opens it and all we see is books in there. he pulls some of them out and i see there photo books. at the bottom of the box there was a camera. i take it out and look at it. Dad speaks up saying " well whoever lived here before must loved taking photos." " yeah they must have. hey do you mind if i take those books up to my room so i can look at them later?" " ummm...... sure i guess. i don't know why you would want to look at them you don't even know who they are." " i know that but i like looking at the photos." i take the box from him and take it upstairs. i set it beside my bed so i can look at them later. but before i could go back downstairs harry was standing in front of my door which scared me and i screamed a llttle bit. which made him laughed. " you scared me" " i'm a ghost i'm suppose to scare people." " okay you got a point also my dad found some stuff of yours. who liked taking picture in your family?" " my sister did but it was mostly my mum that did." i nod my head then i say " well i better get downstairs before they think something happened to me" i walk downstairs and see my parents already at the dinner table. i walk over and sit down and start eating. we talked a little bit but it was mostly silent. After i was done eating i helped with dishes and then i decide to go outside into the backyard. it was still daylight out so what the heck why not. i started walking back toward where this huge willow tree was at and i started hearing something behind me. i turn around and see its just Harry. i let out a breath i was holding in. " again you scared me" " i'm sorry here let me make it up to you" " how?" he walks over and gives me hug. it felt nice being in this embrace. he felt nice and warm. we pull back and he just looks at me. " what?" " nothing your just so beautiful i can't get you out of my mind" i blushed which made him laugh. i hit him then he gave me a shock look. " what? whats wrong?" " when you hit me i felt that" " yeah so?" " i'm a ghost i can't feel anything" " so what does that mean? your coming back to life then?" " that what it looks likes" i turn toward him " are you just messing with me?" " no this is something big i would never joke about this. i guess spending so much time around you and thinking about you is making a heart beat again." "That can be your at ghost, you can't come back to life. can you?" He shrug his shoulders then looks at the ground " I walk over to where he was at and sit down in the grass and start to speak... " would you like to come back to life again?" " i would love to be back to life again, i miss being able to walk around town and people see me and talk to people again." " really?" " yeah wouldn't you wish for that?" " yeah i guess i didn't have very many friends where i lived before and also my parents didn't them either. so i alone a lot where i use to live." i say looking down and kicking a rock. " well you have me now to talk to and your parents don't know about me yet." " haha, yeah they would flip if they found out about you." " whys that?" " ummm........ i don't know maybe cause your a ghos that lives in our basement." " hey i'ved here all life until i died and even so i died in this house too" " okay okay fair enough you win this round" we walk a little bit more into the woods. until we came to a really big tree. i stopped and starred up at it while harry kept walking toward it. i stayed where i was at until he spoke up at me. " aren't you coming?" i started walking toward the tree where harry was at then he disappered. i stopped. then i felt a hand pull me into the tree. which was hollow in the inside of it. before i could say anything harry puts his hand over my mouth and tells me to shh... i give him a weird look until i hear vocies outside the tree. it sounded like two guys. we both stayed still and listen to what they were saying.