You pick up your smartphone and look at the map. On the map you can see that you are not far from the entrance of a kingdom. When you want to take a step you hear the sound of someone crying behind you. You turn slowly and look into the depths of the forest with curiosity. Not long after that you heard a scream of fear, immediately you ran towards that scream. The scream grew louder and you quickened your pace, when you arrived you saw a large bear raising its clawed hand towards a little boy. You run as fast as you can and jump towards the bear then kick its face with all your might. The bear you kicked flew deep into the forest and hit all the big trees until it broke. You landed perfectly in front of a little boy whose mouth and eyes were wide open.

You look at the boy and ask if he's okay. The little boy wants to thank you but he can't say a word because he's too stunned. You think that he is too scared or shocked by the incident to say anything then you kneel in front of the boy and carry him in bridal style. The boy's face began to flush as he covered his face with both of his palms. You see him for the last time to make sure he is comfortable in your arms when carrying him before you jump over trees to other trees so you can get out of the forest faster.

-time skip-

Now you are facing a tall building in front of you in awe

Now you are facing a tall building in front of you in awe. The boy who you rescued smiled cheerfully next to you.

"Welcome to the Kingdom of Emygdia. My name is Theo and the second son of the principal who has held the authority of the Royal High School of Emygdia." He said in a happy tone.

"Nice to meet you too Theo. My name is (Y/n) (L/n)." You chose to use your real name since you have not heard people call your name for a long time and your subordinates only call you Your Majesty also you really like the name your family gave you.

You just smiled sweetly at the boy and patted his head gently. You are relieved when the boy believes the lie you told him that your entry license was lost along with your other belongings when you were robbed. The boy helped you to make your new entry license as a thank you for saving him earlier. You are thankful that you did not throw away your old traveler tokens otherwise the process of making it will be very difficult and they may be a little suspicious of you. Even though the shape of your traveler tokens is different from theirs you say that your place of origin is at the end of the world and that is why your tokens are quite different from theirs. The boy trust you and offers to take you around the kingdom.

After a few hours of wandering around that vast kingdom you finally stopped for a moment out of pity for the boy who had lost his breath and was tired of following you all over the town. You told Theo to rest on a bench while you went to buy drinking water for him. After you come back from buying the boy drinking water you sit next to him and give him the water, he drank it in a hurry then he choked. You hold back your laughter as you pat his back gently.

"Miss (L/n) can I know what you are looking for in this town?"

You just silently look at him. You patted his head a little rough and rubbed his head.

"Please, just call me sister (Y/n). I just wanted to see this place because I was a little interested and trying to find a little bit of information about the outside world. As a traveler, my hobby is seeing new things and study it."

Theo looks at you and says, is being a traveler fun. You tell Theo about your previous experiences as an adventurer while you were still playing video games to Theo. Theo heard your story and he was very impressed with your story, he also wanted to be a traveler but he was sure his father would not allow him. Suddenly Theo gets up from the bench and holds both your hands, you are surprised by his sudden behavior. Theo smiled widely and gripped your hand tightly.

“Earlier, sister (Y/n) said sister likes to learn new things, isn't it?” You nod your head and that makes Theo even happier.

“If so, will you be a student at Royal High School of Emygdia? Don't worry about all your admission to the school, let me take care of it.”

You look at Theo with a puzzled face. You haven't said anything yet he quickly left you there and returned to his house to take care of your admission letter. You were still processing what he said earlier, when you already understood it you panicked and you immediately ran to find Theo even though you knew it was too late. You roughly scratch your head until your hair is tangled. Suddenly you see a crow flying towards you carrying a letter. You look at the letter and open the contents of the letter and read it. You can't believe that Theo has finished arranging your admission letter and told you to go to school tomorrow because he will give you your uniform and school supplies then you have to stay in a dorm. You can feel your soul is leaving your body now.

End of Chapter 10

Bonus:

You just arrived at your palace late at night because you were busy finding and buying information from travelers. Upon entering your palace through the main door, you see all your subordinates looking at you with angry and worried faces. That night you did not sleep at all because you were scolded by them all till morning.