The Attack

I was walking around the palace trying to find anyone. Po was in the food area eating all the cookies and Shifu was where Master Oogway died. After a few minutes of liking around I still couldn't find anyone. I then thought of something. 'What if they went to stop Tai Lung? Ooo they're going to get themselves killed.' I thought in my head. I then flew off to Shifu.

"Master Shifu! I can't find any of the five. I think they went to stop Tai Lung. What do you want me to do?" I asked him. He seemed shocked and I sensed he was scared.

"Follow after them! Go help them!" Shifu said. I nodded then flew off. I was lucky I knew where I was going.

~~~
I flew through cloud after cloud hoping to reach the five in time. Finally breaking through a cloud I sensed the five. I quickly flew over and landed by them.

"Hana?" I heard a voice shakily ask. I ran over.

"Crane! What happened? I can sense everyone is alive but beaten." I said worriedly. I put my wing around him and made him lean into me.

"He was to strong. He had this attack and it paralyzed everyone. We couldn't do anything." He said sadly. I hugged him and he hugged back.

"You did everything you could. Let's get y'all back. I'll carry everyone while you lead the way." I told him.

"No Hana. I can't let you do that. Let me help." He tried to grab monkey but I stepped in front of him.

"Crane. Your beaten and need help. I'll carry them while you lead the way. That's final." I said sternly. He sighed and mumbled 'fine'. I stacked everyone then took off following Crane back to the palace. It was quiet on the way back.

"How did you know where we were?" Crane asked breaking the silence.

"I was wondering around the place trying to find one of you but couldn't. When I figured out all of you were gone I realized where y'all went. I told Shifu then took off after y'all hoping I could make it in time to either help or save y'all. But I was to late. And now this has happened." I said sadly. He flew over to my left side and I could feel him staring at me.

"It's not your fault Hana. We shouldn't have went against Master Shifu's orders and gone to stop Tai Lung." He said. I smiled at him and I could sense he smiled back. I drifted closer to him so our feathers could lightly brush against each other. The rest of the flight back was silent.

~~~
I could sense the palace was near.

"We're approaching the palace. I can sense Master Shifu and Po at the entrance." I said. We then dived down. Me and Crane crashed down onto the ground. I quickly rushed to him making sure he was alright.

"Guys? Guys?! They're dead! No, they're breathing. They're asleep? No, their eyes are open." Po fussed over the others. Shifu approached us.

"We were no match for his nerve attack." Crane panted. He went to stand up and I helped him. When we were standing I put my wing around him and made him use me for balance.

"He's gotten stronger." Shifu said as he pressed Mantis's pressure points to release the attack.

"Who? Tai Lung? Stronger?" Po asked. Shifu then hit Monkey's pressure points and Monkey accidentally punch Po in the face.

"He's too fast! Sorry Po." Monkey said. Shifu then did Tigri's pressure points. She sat him with a gasp and was slightly shaking.

"I thought we could stop him." Tigris said sadly.

"He could have killed you." Shifu said while he helped Viper.

"Why didn't he?" Mantis groaned.

"So you could come back and strike fear into our hearts. But it won't work." Shifu said.