Beginning

-HANA POV-
I was woken up by my brother falling on the floor. Me and him shared a room. He groggily got up looking around.

"Another Kung fu dream?" I asked him. He sighed and nodded though I couldn't see. I then heard thumping noises and grunts. I guessed he was probably trying to jump to his feet from the floor but failed. I sensed he gave up and just stood up and went over to his action figures. He started calling out their names while roaring but stops short.

"Po! Hana! Let's go your late for work!" Our father yelled up to us from downstairs.

"Coming!" Me and Po yelled. I heard he picked up a throwing star and tried throwing it at the wall. After a few failed attempts he came downstairs with me. He then tripped and went tumbling down the stairs. I heard him coming and flew into the air so I didn't get squished under him. "Sorry dad." Po said.

"Sorry doesn't make the noodles." Our father said as I heard him walk into the room. "What were you doing up there with all that noise?" Father asked.

"Uhhhhh oh nothing just uhhhh had a crazy dream." Po replied.

"About what?" Father asked. I carefully made my way over towards a stool and sat down listening to the conversation.

"Huh?" Po asked confused. I sighed.

"What were you dreaming about?" Our father asked again while chopping vegetables.

"What was I-? Uhhh I was dreaming about uhhhhh.....noodles?" Po half answered.

"Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles?" Father asked. I knew where this was going.

"Uh ya! What else would I be dreaming about?" Po answered. 'Maybe Kung fu.' I said in my head. Po then accidentally had a ninja star in a noodle bowl and handed it to a bunny. "Oh! Careful that soup is........sharp!" Po warned.

"Oh happy day! My son! Finally having the noodle dream! You don't know how long I've been waiting for this! This is a sign Po!" Father said excitedly. I heard him running around.

"Uhhhh a sign of what?" Po asked confused.

"You are almost ready to be trusted with my secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup. And then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant. Just as I took it over from my father, who took it over from his father, who won it from a friend in a game of Mahjong." Father said excited. I shook my head signing.

"Dad, dad, dad, it was just a dream." Po replied.

"No, it was THE dream. We are noodle folk. Broth runs through our veins." Dad shot back.

"But, dad, didn't you ever want to do something else? Something besides noodles?" Po asked. I heard dad walking around.

"Actually, when I was young and crazy, I thought about running away and learning how to make tofu." Dad said.

"So why didn't you?" I spoke up. They seemed to have forgotten I was there because I sensed them jump from shock.

"Oh! Hana! You scared me! Anyway I didn't do it because it was a stupid dream. Can you imagine me making tofu?" Dad laughs. "No! We all have our place in this world. Mine is here, and yours is......" Dad was cut of by Po.

"I know, is here." Po replied.

"No, it's at tables 2,5,7, and 12. Service with a smile." Dad says while stacking bowls on Po. I heard Po walk off and I stood up to follow him. "Nuh uh uh Hana. Your not going out there. I need you to wash the dishes." Dad said and lead me over to the sink. I then started doing the dishes listening out for Po to hear if he needed help. I then heard a gong ring. A few minutes later I heard everyone leaving.