As soon as her photo shoot was done, she plopped down in the sofa next to her best friend.

"Yaar Meera, I'm tired. I'm sleepy. I'm hungry. Can we postpone the engagement for tomorrow?"

Stroking her forehead, Meera said, "Grow up Kia. Your 25 and getting married. Your husband's gonna kick you out with this behaviour."

Kiaia raised her eyebrow and smirked, "You gonna give me a shelter, right?"

"Any doubt", Meera added.

Just then her brother came into the waiting room and said, "All the guests have arrived and here you are sleeping."

"I was not sleeping. My eyes were getting closed on it's own. Sach me."

At this her brother scoffed and left the room. Meera started laughing and said, "Your not gonna change, na."

♡♡♡

Vihaan was feeling restless. Ahana was the only one in his mind. He just wanted to run away with Ahana but he can't.

"Look Vihaan. If you're not ready, I'll support you. Just go and say no." His best friend, Viraj said trying to help him in any sort of way.

"I can't, Viraj. Everything is over. I have to marry her. Our marriage is fixed. I cannot betray or humiliate her like this. She's innocent in this. Overall, I can't say no to grandma."

"But gotta say, she's hella pretty. And a successful doctor too. Your getting a gem. You can try to give a chance to this marriage. You might fall in love with her." Viraj added remembering when he saw her picture in Riya's phone. She was really very pretty.

"I can't." He sighed and sat down in the bed. He frustratingly ran his hand over his hair and said, "God, I dont know what to do."

Riya popped her head through the door and entered the room. Noticing him in a black shirt with maroon pants along with same coloured blazer, he was looking gorgeous.

"You're looking handsome, bhai." She pushed herself towards him and hugged him. He smiled at this and wrapped his hands around her.

"Kiara is gonna faint there only." His smile faltered at her name.

"Anyways. Everyone is ready. Let's go." She said and quickly ran down with excitement.

Viraj patted Vihaan's back and gestured him to go and followed him.Vihaan was already seated in the floral seat made for the couple when Kiara entered in full elegancy. He looked at her for the first time and he was surely mesmerized by her.

Is she real or am I just dreaming cause she looks like an angel. She's even more prettier in real.

He had seen her picture but didn't made any attempt to meet her or to know her. Because at the end of the day, his opinion didn't really mattered. Same was with Kiara.

He noticed her being a little shorter than him. When she came to his side and looked up to him, he was enchanted by her dark brown eyes staring right through him. She was so pretty, he couldn't help but feel a weird warmth in his stomach.

All while, the only thought going through Kiara's mind was, He's so handsome.

Their staring was interrupted when the guests started applauding their entrance. The ceremony started, as a mixed kind of emotions was divined by them.