Camping yay! Part thirty six

_______'s P.O.V*****************************************************************
Italy squealed adorably at all the attention he was getting, everyone gave him a standing ovation....even Germany. Then he jumped off the stage and tackled me in a hug, not expecting this....I lost my balance and we both fell to the ground, laughing. Hearing Ludwig's voice caused me to abruptly stop laughing, I glanced over at the stage where Ludwig spoke into the microphone. I sat up with Italy curled up a sweetly in my lap, nuzzling my arm lovingly. I stroked his hair, except the curl...because you know why. 0-0

Then I brought my attention to Ludwig, looking right at me. "America...." Ludwig said, winning a curious glance from the burger lover. "I vould like to apologize for shooting jou. The thing vas, I vas so blinded by my jealousy, when I saw jou confess jour undying love for her....I wanted her to love me, und only me. Still do! But, I shouldn't have attempted to kill jou for it..I'm sorry." He said, looking sincerely at America now. America nodded and flashed a forgiving smile, Ludwig nodded appreviatively. Then he looked back over at me, and spoke. "_____....I am sorry. Even if jou don't still love me....I want jou to know I still feel the same vay.....Ich leibe dich." His eyes brimming with complete seriousness, I nodded and let him continue. My heart leaped, he apologized, America forgave him, and now he confessed he still loves me even though I called him such horrible names....and reminded him of his past. I wanted to rush up there and hug him and kiss him again, soon confessing that I still am in love with him...bad never stopped. But I decided to at least let him sing his two songs before that happens.

The music to 'Confetti Falling' started playing and he sang, as confetti drifted slowly and gracefully from the sky. He had such a way with the effects, his performance was spectacular. Ludwig sings very rarely, so I tried to savor the moment, he's such a fantastic singer, that I may not yet this chance again. The other countries are fabulous singers as well and their performances were divine, but Ludwig is my favorite by far. What really I impresses me is that I know you lose your foreign accent when you sing, but these guys have the strongest foreign accents ever. I mean they are the countries themselves, their accents are so heavy when they talk, but when they sang in their performances, they lost their accent and sang the song like an American would, who made the songs. America and I are the only ones that didn't have to lose their accents to sing, I mean we're already fully American.

"Uoooh Oooh, celebration." "All this talk about being in love, I could never get into the party." "Never really understood what it was." "Like,what's the big deal anyways?" "Oh, but I decided to give it a try." "The very moment when you gave me the invite." "I've never seen anything like it before, once you open the door." "See I was like.." "Oh yeah, yeah don't get any better." "Oh yeah, yeah wish that this was forever." "Your heart calling, feels like confetti falling." "And it's a celebration, feels like a celebration." "Cause your heart calling, feels like confetti falling...down, down down!" "And everybody's gonna make an appearance." "Even the butterflies came, what a feeling." "Then bliss came with Mr.First-Kiss, it was better than they ever explained it." "I think I even saw cupid flying 'round." "I caught a glimpse, right before the lights went down." "And when I turned to see the stars on your eyes, I realize....I was like...." "Oh yeah, yeah don't get any better." "Oh yeah, yeah wish that this was forever." "Your heart calling, feels like confetti falling." "And it's a celebration, feels like a celebration." "Cause your heart calling, feels like confetti falling...down, down down!" "See I know it's getting late, only wish the sun would wait." "And let this party last a little longer, see I know love it comes and goes..." "But this right here, I don't think I wanna ever let it go." "I wish I would've known!!" "All this talk about being in love, I could never get into the party." "Now I understand, only because...you show me the way!" "And I was like..." "Oh yeah, yeah don't get any better." "Oh yeah, yeah wish that this was forever." "Your heart calling, feels like confetti falling." "And it's a celebration, feels like a celebration." "Cause your heart calling, feels like confetti falling...down, down down!" "Woah down, down, down." "Woah down, down, down." "Feels like confetti falling down, down, down."