Chapter 2: Getting to know each other <3

"Hey Pakunoda, I'm lost..." you heard a sigh over the phone. "Where are you, ill come get you." She said. "Um- it says 'classroom 3-6' near me," you responded, looking around. "Oh! my friend's in that class and might be hanging in there, just a minute..."

Silence consumed you, over the phone, you couldn't hear anything, so you assumed she was texting someone, but suddenly she hung up. "Excuse me, miss? Do you happen to be L/N?" A tall, man said, his hair, dark in colour, and bandages on his head. You nodded your head, as he smiled. "My name is Chrollo Lucilfer, Pakunoda asked me if I could take you to the dorms." He told you, and you nodded as he asked if it was alright to take your wrist in his hand, or if you'd be alright following him. 

You deadpanned and said, "I'm alright with following, thanks -_-." He nodded and started walking away, seemingly to the exit of that building, soon enough, you were back at your dorm. "Ehm- thanks?" You said facing the door but turning around to only see air. "Hm, must be nen."

"Paku, I'm back!" You skipped into the dorm, seeing two other women. 'Why are all my room- dormmates attractive...' The pink-haired one was the first one to say something, but it was a whisper to Pakunoda, as she flushed. "Machi! Why'd you say such a thing!" Paku looked away, still bright pink. "Hah?" The black-haired one looked over to you. "Don't worry about it, this happens all of the time." You nodded, and walked to your dorm, not wanting t get caught up in more shit.

When I was in my room, I realized it was already 12 PM, and decided to look more about some students here with my laptop. 

'Hmm, says here that Paku, Shizuku, and Machi are all part of a gan, called the 'Phantom troupe... "huh? 2nd year finally sticks up to 'Phantom troupe' after being bullied indirectly by them for years??? Kurapika Kurta, aged 17, assaulted 'Uvogin', age 18, of the 'Phantom troupe', who had taken place at the hospital for a month after the incident for broken ribs, broken arm, and broken skull!? Pakunoda, age 18, of the Phantom Troupe, had also been pretty badly hurt as well, with a broken spine. Fortunately, there was no permanent damage to these students, but Kurta had been suspended for a week and given cleaning duty for a month... HAH?!

Shizuku POV

"Machi wasn't wrong, pakunoda." I told my friend, remembering what the other said moments before. 

"Paku! You should've told us how cute our dorm-mate was! I would've come way quicker!!!"

"Shizuku! She may not like being called 'cute'! She may not even like girls!" Pakunoda was quick to yell back at me, soon calming down. "Nah, she gave off 'bi' vibes, you know?" I asked as Machi chuckled a bit at Paku's reaction. "S-still!"

"HAH!?!?" 

"Hm? Y/N must be looking at something, to get that reaction, as if someone broke in, we'd immediately know, my string would break and immediately tell us that there's been an intruder." Machi mumbled. As I hummed to her. "I'm going to make some food, what do you ladies want?" Paku asked us, as we 3 agreed on ramen. 

*CrEAk*

"I smell food, so now I'm here." 

Pakunoda chuckled as Y/N took place on the kitchen island. "Good thing we made extra, then." Y/N grinned and took the bowl that Pakunoda gave to her, and she thanked Pakunoda and the gods for the meal.

*SLirP* 

"Wow! Whoever cooked this is perfect at cooking, 5 stars!" It was my turn to laugh, slightly, at her attitude. "So, what were you looking at before?" I asked her, curious as to what could make her so shocked. "Ah- I was just reading news reports on the school- so um-" I nodded as Y/N bit her lip, but suddenly shot out. "Who the fuck chose the name 'Phantom troupe' for your goddam name, badass people with a stupid name. Sorry, I had to get that out of my system."

"Heh, some other people said that, you are not the first one, though, I'm not sure what is wrong with it." Y/N shook her head and continued her noodles, wanting nothing more than to savour the delicious taste on her tongue. "Mind blank, just food." Machi face palmed but got up and cleaned her dish. 

Timeskip: No one's pov

It was now 18:57, and you had all just eaten dinner. Pakunoda had cooked it, and you were the first to cling to her, expressing how much you liked it. "So, do you girls like to do anything but beat people's sorry asses all day long?" You sighed sitting up from the laying down position you were originally in. "Well, we like to study together in the library, and often go down to the coffee cafe down the road from here at lunch and break," Pakunoda answered your question, relaxing with a cup of tea in her hand. "Ah~ I see." 

"What about you, Y/N?" Machi asked. "Hmmm, me? I like going through my 'nen' cards and sorting them out whilst I don't have anything to do."

"And Jumping out windows, obviously. Don't think that you could be sneaky from dropping from the second floor with 4 people yelling your name. What was that about?" Pakunoda asked, deadpanning and slightly annoyed. 

"...Hisoka..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yes N/N~"