Prologue

Quick introduction to my OC!

Name: Athena Lockland, Ocean
Age: 23
Height: 5'7
Nen: Transmuter. She has the ability to create large amounts of water from mid air.#

3RD POV: The Attack on the Wild pussycat's forest training camp

Y/N, hero name: Scarlet card, (because her hero costume consisted of red and cards-)  was aware of the attack, trying to return to the safety of her cabin, or save some fellow classmates, but she was not in luck, as a massive wave caused her to trip. "Where are you going to little hero?" A voice sounded in her ear as she got a card with 'Ocean waves' written on it, and the information of the villain which attacked her, including her weaknesses.

"Hmmm, I am Ocean, and I guess you know my Nen." She chuckled. "I was just going to leave until you caught my attention, you are really small, you know, and cute! Are you sure your not meant to be the one who is sav-" She was caught off with lightning sapping her, along with water spraying her. "You little bitch." She said to her, as Y/N equipped multiple cards, fire, ice, water, and one for all. Although, one punch was all that was needed to give Athena false hope of escaping. 

Ocean soon created a force-field around herself with her water, successfully blocking Y/N from getting to her, until she made an ice shard, successfully breaking it. Y/N had the upper hand...

Until she somehow appeared behind her, creating some water and hardening it to ice, and attacked , jumping on to her, stabbing her dominant arm, and shed blood from her neck. Suddenly, Y/N activated One for All, punching Athena in the stomach, who coughed up blood and broke multiple ribs. and immobilizing her. Carrying her bridal style, Y/N continued walking to the cabin, she may be badass, but she is still extremely kind. 

Finally getting to her location, Y/N dressed Athena's wounds with thick bandages, soon enough the attack ended. Then, she realised that she didn't bandage her deep cut, which was clear to need medical attention.  When they all got back to UA, Y/N was rushed to hospital in hopes she didn't lose too much blood. Within a day, she could go back home. She was not involved with the Bakugo rescue mission, and soon All might and Aizawa gave her parent(s) a visit. 

"Hello Miss/Mr L/N." Aizawa talked to her parent(s) for a bit, until she came out of her room, her arm freshly bandaged, and was dressed in denim jeans and a blue shirt which was tucked into her jeans, a bit of the shirt being pulled out. 

"Oh! Y/N, I wanted to talk about something with you here." Her parent sighed. "I/We want Y/N to leave UA." You and your teacher's faces were visibly shocked. "The reason being, is that my daughter is always getting getting hurt, I'm also worried about her mental state. I want her to be in a safe environment, without having to worry about getting attacked." Y/N was pissed. "I can go to whichever school I want to! And also I'm not 'worried'" She was now Bakugo level angry. 

"I'm sorry miss/mister, but I agree with Y/N, she can go to whichever school she wants to." Aizawa told her parent(s), quite pissed that a parent would be choosing their child's path in life. "I'm sorry sir, but she is MY daughter, I can choose which school she goes to, AND her lifestyle." She started arguing, "But mum/dad!" An irk appeared on her parent's face, "Don't 'but' me, young lady! Go to your room." Aizawa and All might soon questioned how healthy this relationship was. "THIS HOUSE IS A FUCKING NIGHTMARE." She yelled, running to her room. "I'm sor-" She was cut off by All might mumbling, "I've never seen her that angry before, even whilst handing Bakugo." 

"What school is she going to now?" Aizawa asked. "I thought Hunter X Hunter high," her parent answered.