the two girls only look at each other. f/n was giving her friend a look that said what the hell does you two doing? type of thing while y/n only shook her head.

she quickly walk down to the boys and push jingo aside, now standing infront of the pink haired male.

"i hope we can forget about last night and move on." y/n said, stretching her hand out. "the name is l/n y/n but y/n is fine." she introduced herself, a smile painted on her face.

"not bad. kawata nahoya or smiley if you want. and this is my twin brother, souya or angry if you want." he said, shaking her hand.

"and my name is kumegi jing-"

"don't worry about him." she cuts him off before they separated their own ways. f/n whistled as her friend looks at her.

"that was the first time you ever talked to a boy first, in a while." she commented, wrapping and arm around y/n. the girl only look away with a blank expression.

f/n took it as if she regretted doing any of that earlier and decided to just treat her for a drink before lunch ends.

-

"what happened last night?" the blue haired male asked his brother, a questioning look was painted on his face.

nahoya laughed softly, a little awkwardness in his tone as he stretched his hand to his nape. "yknow about the task mikey gave me, yea she saw that and got scared."

his twin brother hummed as both walk around the school since they've got nothing much to do.

"we have a toman meeting later, right?" nahoya asked, turning to his brother as they stopped infront of a vending machine to buy a cold drink so they won't have thirst while walking.

souya nodded, poking the straw into the hole before sipping in his little carton of apple juice.

-

school finally ended as y/n jumps out of the building from the entrance, cheering loudly.

her friend only looked away, pretending she never know this someone who is running out of the gates with everyone's attention on them and them only.

the (h/c) haired girl didn't look forward and bumped onto someone's back. she shook abit before being able to stand back with perfect balance. her eyes looks up to see the same pink haired male standing infront of her, his back facing her.

he turns around and apologized quickly, squatting down to grab something that fell. he took it into his hand and looks up at her, handing it to her.

"yours, i believe." nahoya said while, well, smiling. she nodded and thanked him, taking and putting it inside her bag so she could fix it later.

"y/n-chan! im free today so lets go karaoke-" jingo was pulled back behind a brick wall. a soft shush came out of f/n's mouth as she observed her friend and the pink haired male together.

jingo only furrowed his eyebrows before looking at where f/n was looking and his eyelids drooping down at the sight. he sighed before flipping his stupid brown hair back.

"all she needs is me. i dont see why he can-"

"oi shut the fuck up." she cuts him off, her gaze not looking away from the pair infront of her.

the tall male only looks at her with an upset expression painted on his face.

you think y/n-chan will find interest in other guys? do you even know why she so hard to get? — he thought to himself as a memory of y/n telling him about herself flashed in his head.

the (f/h/c) haired girl then walked away from hiding behind the wall and adjust her bag on her shoulder. she glares at jingo for a quick while before looking away.

"all she needs is you, huh. funny cause the way i witnessed them, it seems like y/n has found a perfect somebody." f/n proudly stated, walking away from the male and to her best friend.

jingo only stood there, watching the girl waving her hand at the pink haired male with a small smile creeped up on her face.

-

"bingo! give me back the ball!" she demands, clenching her fists tightly as she looks at the boy with a very angry expression plastered on her face.

"no! and i say it so many times, my name is jingo! not bingo or oingo or lingo!" he shouts back, looking down at her from the jungle bum.

the girl puffed her cheeks out and pouts, her eyebrows furrowed down.

giving up, she quickly climbs up to reach him so she could get her soccer ball back. the boy only laughed smugly, jumping down the bars.

"what the- give it back! damn it!"

"not until you say my name right!"

the (h/c) haired girl was already on her limits and jumps down to him. she hops down, her feet meets his face was the first thing she stepped on before reaching the ground.

she catches the ball and scoffed at the boy below her.

"i'll call you properly if i feel like you deserve it." she said before bidding a bye-bye, waving her arm up while running away.

the boy only stayed, laying down on the ground while his eyes looks up at the bright blue sky above him.

-

"y/n-chan.." is all he said before deciding to head home. his hand cupped his left cheek as he remembered how her feet hit his face.

"see you tomorrow! bye-bye f/n!" y/n bid as she walks away from her friend.

halfway walking to her house, she stopped when her phone starts ringing. she looks at the caller id as it shows 'unknown' . curious, she answers it.

"hello?"