six - friends

XX

XX

*Mature Content Ahead
*TW Mention of Abuse

Natalia and Charlie apparated from the Forbidden Forest to the Burrow. The two were both nervous and anxious to face Charlie's mother, Molly. One more than the other.

"I don't know what you're so worried about." Said, Charlie. "Mum loves you, and will be over the moon when she sees we're together." Natalia stood by Charlie's side unable to keep still. Her teeth began to chatter and her hands began to shake. Charlie grabbed her hand firmly and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Are we together though?"

"I, er—" Natalia interrupted him not wanting to hear his answer.

"And it's not her I'm worried about," she sighed.

"What do you mean?" Charlie perplexed.

"I don't know, Charlie. I guess I'm just afraid something will happen, and things won't work out, and Bill—"

"Bill?" He raised a brow curiously. Natalia had not told Charlie about how Bill expressed to her that he didn't want the two to get together, and she hadn't planned to. She didn't want to strike up a confrontation between the two brothers that would result in some nasty things being said. "What about Bill? Has he said something?"

Natalia opened her mouth to respond, but the bright, welcoming light from inside Charlie's childhood home interrupted her. "I thought I heard voices out here." Molly Weasley cheered. She opened her arms and welcomed her son to her for a large hug.

"Hi, mum." He said politely.

She broke away from her son, slightly pushed him to the side and walked towards Natalia, and hugged her the same. She escorted the two into her home where they found Arthur Weasley and two of Charlie's brothers Bill and Percy sitting around the table enjoying a cup of tea.

"Natalia," Percy said when he caught a glimpse of the brunette. "Fancy seeing you here. Do what do we owe the pleasure?" He smirked. "I will say I'm a bit hurt though. I always thought you and I would end up together." He chuckled along with Bill.

"Oh, not you too." Charlie groaned. "If you hadn't heard, George was the winner."

"I'm aware." Percy sighed. "Dad told me when he got home."

Natalia sat at the table in the seat next to Charlie. Charlie rested his hand on top of hers on her lap underneath the table and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Enough about my love life," Charlie said. "What's going on with you two?" He asked narrowing his eyes between his brothers. "You and Tulip still together, or did she break up with you for using all of her hair product all of the time? My, don't you think it's time for a haircut? It's longer than Talia's."