Prologue; (rewrite)

BUTTERFLIES

۪۫‧₊•₊༝ ۪۪۫۫ ‧₊•₊༝ ۪۪۫۫ ‧₊• ₊༝ ۪۪۫۫

‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙

You stood over his half dead body. Geto Suguru Has died by the hands of his own best friend. "Such a story you have." You muttered under your breath as you stare at his state. His arm was cut off and it seems like he will be taken over soon.

But what can you do, your purpose here was clear. You squat down at his level as he slowly opened his eyes to take a look at you-- "W..who, who are you?" he weakly said while looking at you. He was having a hard time to keep his eyes even open, well, he is about to die. his soul is, not his body.

"Who i am is not important." You stated as you silently looked at his body. "As if today, Geto. You met your final destination." You stood up looking at him as he smiled. "I know."

"Your soul may die, but that thing in you didn't." You pointed at his forehead. "Well, I still have high hopes for you to come back." You mentioned as he looked at you confused. No one could have been revived from the dead, surely not. "Let us meet again." He stared at you wide eyed. Footsteps could be heard from the distant, rushing towards the two of you.

"Hey! Who are you?!" The other male voice from the side as you remained to keep your eyes on the young man who has his back against the wall. The wind brushed against the both of you as your long hair covered your face. You turned your heel towards the opposite direction where the young Gojo stood.

Your body started to turn into powder as you slowly disappeared from their sight. The glowing powder turned into little Butterflies. You slowly turned to face the young Gojo, and smiled at him. He didn't see your face fully but he could see the smile that you have worn in your face.

"Farewell." You said while disappear into the thin air leaving both of the young men together. Saying goodbyes to each other. As Geto being Geto currently, and not him.

 As Geto being Geto currently, and not him

"THE SYMBOL OF REBORN"

𝆺𝅥 𝆭 𝆺𝅥 𝆭 𝆺𝅥𝆺𝅥 𝆭 𝆺𝅥 𝆭 𝆺𝅥 𝆭