|Box of Toys| 1

Manxboy

This was my first customer, an older man, maybe in his  early 30s, and I was slightly afraid. My boss told me never say no to a customer especially if I wanted to keep my job. We called the boss Mr. Crew's, and the name he gave me was the untouched one. Yeah I know I'm still a virgin but after tonight I won't be. The customers name is Mr. Rich. As you can see we/don't use our real names, it makes things easier going away from this. You never get personal with a client, you lie the best you can and hope that they believe you.

When we pulled up to the place the guy wanted to meet my boss stopped me and said a few words.

Look kid, don't get attached to this guy he knows how to make you want to stay. Mr. Crews said.

Yes sir! Untouched said.

Hey why don't you take a shower first. It might get you more rt elaxed. Mr. Crews said handing me a key to the room.

I turned the lights on and slowly walked to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and let the warm water hit my skin letting me relax until I heard a knock at the door. I slowly walked to the door with nothing on, when I opened the door a gorgeous man stared back at me looking me up and down until he slowly came into the room.