CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1

*PAST TIME*

( Evan - 10 yrs old, (F/N) - 8 yrs old )

[YOUR POV]

"(F/N)!! Come here dear and clean this up!!" My mother called me. I made a little mess in the living room. My bad hehe. "You as a little 8 year old girl should be going out and play with the other kids.. not making a mess in the living room by throwing cushions and flipping the chairs over!" She said while pinching my nose and fixing my little (F/C) long dress. I nod, giggle and run around till our front yard.

"OUCH!" I accidentally bump onto someone. He looks cute. He looks like he is 2 year older than me and he is wearing fancy clothes. "Oh no.. im sorry your highness that my little girl over here, bumped onto your son.." my mother said bowing to the tall man, wearing a crown. He smile and pat my head. "Its okay madam.. Evan? Do you want to meet her and play with her alittle bit? I will call out the guards to follow you around. I have to go back to the castle first." The little boy i believe his name is Evan, nod and his father walk to his horse and ride away. One of their guards stay put on his horse and holding Evans' horse. My mother smile, pat both of our heads and walk away. Now im left with the king's son. "Hi.. my name is Evan Fong.." he said bowing down, grabbing my hand and kiss it. I giggled and blushed. "Well my name is (F/N) (L/N).. Prince Evan.." i said while bowing down to him. "Please dont call me Prince Evan when we are just alone together.. but you have to call me Prince Evan if we are infront of my guards and my parents" he said while grabing my hands while walking into my house. "Afternoon Madam (L/N). May i take your daugther, (F/N), to my castle with me? Like a play date? I will bring her back before her dinner time" he said politely and i look at him confused. My mother laugh and nod. "Yes you may Prince Evan.. may sure to bring her safely back here!" We walk outside happily, still holding hands with each other. Evan bring himself up to the horse and pull me up, letting me sit behind him. At the age of 10, he is such a great rider.

*time skip at the castle*

Evan pull my hand into the castle and we bumped into his mother. "Oh hello Evan .. who is she?" She said looking at me weirdly. I just wave and look at Evan. "She is (F/N) (L/N), my new friend. Can we play in my room, mother?" She nod. We run away from her and she just kept looking at me. I can sense that she already hate me.

We play games and board games. It is really fun. Evan and myself are now laying down on the floor and look at his beautiful ceiling. "Its getting dark soon.. thanks for the wonderful play date, Evan.." i said getting up and bowing down to him. He laugh and bring me to his horse with the same guard following us back to my house. We arrive at my house. Evan kiss my hand goodbye and left. "So how was the play date dear?" my mother said running to me and bring me inside for dinner. "It was great! I had fun.." she nod and we had dinner.

*8 YEARS LATER*

( Evan - 18 yrs old, (F/N) - 16 yrs old )

[EVANS' POV]

I bring (F/N) to a beautiful meadow field to give her a present since its her birthday and she is turning 16. Its almost sun down and there is a tree with a swing attached to it. We walking to it and (F/N) look really amazed. "This place is really gorgeous..." "yeah.. really gorgeous.." i said looking at her and not the meadow field or the tree. She saw me looking at her and we both blushed. "Please sit on the swing.." she smile cutely and sit on the swings. "May i push you softly?" She nod and hold on to the ropes tightly. I push her softly and she enjoy it. At some point i stop and she just giggle away. "Hey (F/N).. since today is your birthday. I have something for you" i hand her a red velet box and she took it, looking shocked. She open it and it reveals a diamond heart locket necklace. She hold it up and look at me. "Oh gosh Evan.. its really gorgeous.. you should not have brought me this! Its diamond and not even silver or gold.." i laugh and she open up the locket. "Theres nothing inside.. i mean there is no pictures inside.." "Well that you can put any photo inside it.." i said smiling and stroking her hair away from her beautiful (E/C) eyes. "May I?" I said pointing at the locket. She gave it to me and grab her hair from her back to her sides, allowing me to place the locket around her neck. "Done.. now you look really beautiful.." she look away and blush. She looks so cute when she blush. I grab her hand and walk to her house hand in hand.

For some reasons that i nor (F/N) know, we stop walking under a lamppost, labled 6th street. We look at each other, lost in our eyes and i close our gap. She was shock but eventually kiss back. We pull and and bring our forehead together. "Are we secertly together now?" She asking and i just smile. "Yes we are.."

[NARRATOR POV]

All the rest of day or more like years, Evan and (F/N) spend time with each other almost the whole week. Evan will always pick up (F/N) from her house and go somewhere to hang out. Even though Evan is living in a really fancy, royalty life and (F/N) is just a normal girl living in a cottage with her family, they both treat each other like normal people do. They are so close together till ..

*1 YEAR LATER*

[ Evan - 19 yrs old, (F/N) - 17 yrs old ]

[EVANS' POV]

"Mother.. its not fair!" I said pleading to her. She wanted me to stop seeing (F/N) and live my life in the castle, royalty school and talking to other Princesses and Prince instead of a normal girls and boys living in a cottage house. "Evan.. please stop. We are ending our conversation here. I dont want you see that girl again." She said stomping out my room. Why can't i see her again? I gave up and lay down on my bed, closing my face with both my hands in frustration. Why am i even mad? Will (F/N) understand?

[YOUR POV]

Where is Evan? .. He should be here to pick me up. Maybe he is busy? Maybe he is annoyed with me? Oh gosh.. i gave up thinking and sit on a bench in my forntyard. "Hello dear. Whats wrong? Is it about Prince Evan?" My mother walk to me and bring my chin up, letting me look at her. I nod and she smiles. "Maybe Prince Evan is just busy my dear.. forget about him just for awhile alright? Now go help me clean up the house.." she pinch my cheeks and walk into the house. Forget about Evan? Why can't i just forget about him for awhile? I miss him already..