[1] - I'm from the ViperZ Hunter Mafia....

~A/N~
Hello so just wanted to told you that if you see that Mafia have "Hunter" coming before it then it's a good mafia (they're vigilantes) and if they don't have "Hunter" coming before they just normal mafia (they're villains). And this AU Alya don't know about Marinette being ladybug.
Anyway enjoy ig. And I apologize for any spelling mistakes.

Marinette POV
____________________

Hello, my name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng, a 16 years old girl that was born in Paris...At least that's what my "friends" thought.

The truth is I'm Japanese, I'm a 16 years old boy and my real name is Yukio Midoriya. My family have a Hunter mafia, the #1 to be exact, it's the most popular and fearest, people know us by ViperZ.
Hunter mafias are the only one who are aloud to kill villains and fake heroes.

I was sent to Paris for a mission, I had a year to infiltrate American's villains group who went into hiding there. I had to harvest informations before killing them or whatever I wanted.

They were a group of 10 males and 10 females, they were all between 16-20 years old. Their leader was 17 years old teenager, he was knew to be a pervert who could have sex with anyone who's younger than him, girl or boy. I found out he was more into femboy but I don't care he also liked girls so me being me went to Paris, then join their group and make him fall in love with me.

But don't get me wrong I didn't end in his bed, I mean I did BUT we didn't do it. The only time I was in his bed were only to sleep, cause yeah I end up dating him for more informations.
And it was pretty chocking to see that he really loved me and that he respected the fact I didn't want to have sex with him. He didn't force me to do it with him and he even stopped going out to fuck random persons.

Later on, I found out that he never took the virginity of the persons he "fuck" with, he just masturbate them and manages to make them have fun then leave.
I also discovered that his parents had sold him and his little sister to the leader of Mafia named Tigers for money. And the leader sold him to some random people he have to made have fun for more money. The leader also made his sister his personal maid and if he didn't do what he said he'll r@pped his sister. All of the people who was sold to him had necklaces that can electrocute them if they don't do what he said. And all the 20 peoples on that group was people that were sold to the leader of the Tigers.

After he told me that, I was angry. But I also feel bad as I was planning on killing them and especially because I was dating him for informations and nothing else, while him, he really loved me.

Anyway it's now 7:00 a.m and I was preparing myself to go to school. Yesterday me and the other heroes finally stopped Hawkmonth so I took their miraculous, but they still don't know who I am. And honestly I'm not planning on telling them since I'll go back at America at the end of the month.

-Time skip-

I finally finished to prepare myself for school and I may say that I'm getting annoyed of wearing those skirts to school. Like why is the uniform for ?! Ughh
As I went downstairs I salute my "parents".

Marinette/Yukio : Hey mom, hey dad !

Sabine-Tom : Hey sweetie/sweetheart !

They're really nice but I still don't fully like them, yes even after 2 years. I was supposed to be there for a year but with me being ladybug I had to take care of Hawkmonth before I moved back to America.