The Reason

This is a short story that I just come up to one maladaptive night as I re-created a scene in my head.
I was just supposed to be a crush type of experience thing that blossomed through sudden encounters throughout thier unexpected meeting but as you my know my mind, heart and soul would not be satisfied if I would crush me through my very core .

I would not like to put more details into it but through the story you would know it was not just a simple crush blossoming into lover but also a sudden hit of  un-expectency  in the story.

It's a bout a Girl who's very confident about herself in everything of her being. As she goes through her fave coffee shop were she would see the person that would shook her world , and as of getting to know her a secret made her fell in love the person she just confess had a crush on.

Throughout the story of thier love begins with the struggles that the person she loves have to face, What would be revealed through thier relationship?
And What could possibly the ending through thier love story?

More in-depth Explanation

She had a girl crush in her recent encounter as she enjoys her coffee, then she post something about it on a site, The Person she had a crush on found the post then that Person contacted her so that they could invite her to a coffee and that she could tell her personally the compliment that she wanted to tell the person, and as the story progress and them being comfortable with each other , as shes a bout to confess again for love this time that Person hit her with the I'm actually a Trans Person, despite that she still accepted her as the person that they are and as the two of them get to deeply know more about each other, they were face now with a different problem.

The Person is not as confident and as proud as her but they tried thier hardest to make the relationship work but as the pressure just keep on piling up, the Person started to doubt the relationship it would work for the both of them.

And in the end she made a decision that would make her hate it but I would made that person be relieve of their situation , as hard it is for them it was for the best , and in the end she sips the same coffee in the same place and instead of staring at the window they looked at the sit thier love has seated before and relieve the moment where they first locked see with each other that shook both thier world.