"let's go to sleep, yeah?"

______________________________________

"you're not gonna talk to me that way. wait until we get home, i'll show your ass something." y/n whispers in my ear.

i look down at my hands, trying to keep from crying.

we went out to eat because i didn't feel like cooking. she tried to order for me and i told her i couldn't get it because what she was trying to get me had shrimp in it and i'm allergic to shrimp. she knows this.

she kept insisting that i get it because it was the only think on the menu that would keep me skinny, but i refused.

she thinks i was being a bitch and embarrassed her in front of the waitress on purpose, so now i'm gonna get my ass beat.

she still got me the shrimp salad, so i guess i won't be eating much.

"alright, here's your plates." the waitress comes back, setting our food down on the table.

we thank her, and i try my best to eat around to shrimp and not get any shrimp juice on my salad.

"i'm sorry. i just don't have my epi-pen on me right now and i don't wanna risk-
"i don't give a shit. don't think that apology shit is gonna stop me from disciplining you."

i put my fork down, not feeling the urge to eat anymore.

time skip

we get in the car and my heart starts racing. i know what's about to happen once we get home.

maybe if i try to distract her, she won't do anything to me.

as she puts her belt on, i lean over and kiss her, holding the back of her neck.

"you don't understand how horny you're making me." i lie, slipping my tongue in her mouth.

i'm not horny, but whatever gets me away from an ass beating, i'll do.

"babe what are you doing?"

"i wanna have sex with you. right now." i lie once more, rubbing my hands over her chest.

"in a chili's parking lot?" she raises her eyebrows as i climb into her lap.

"nothing we've never done before." i smile through my bitten lip, slowly unbuttoning the buttons of my shirt, revealing my cleavage.

"i love it when you act like a slut." she nips at my lip, slipping her tongue in my mouth.

as we continue to make out, i feel like it starts to get a little harder to breathe. i pull away from her, holding onto my throat.

"y/n, what...what did you have for dinner?"

"...i had the same thing you had." she shrugs. "did you eat the shrimp?" i ask. "of course i did."

i start to panic, climbing in the passenger seat.

"get me home. now. i cant breathe." panic settles in my stomach, and i feel like i'm gonna faint.