she was the one...

This chapter isn't going to be that long. I'm going to try and upload every 2-3 days. and also follow me on Instagram: teephiga_xox (no capital). love you guys x

*Connors P.O.V*

From the corner of my eyes, I saw a beautiful girl. A brunette to be exact, her hazel eyes shimmering in the sunlight. I can't stop staring at her. A second later, I hear snickering and laughing, I snap out of my daydream and I'm welcomed by a burst of laughter from the boys. I can feel my cheeks burning in embarrassment.

' Is baby Con, daydreaming,' James says in a girly voice. I can feel myself blush even more. I don't think I have blushed this much in my whole life ever.

'i wonder what con's dreamin about' Brad says extremely loud, probably loud enough for the girl to hear. 'Connor, you like her don't you? I guess she is pretty, infact she looks amazing! I could feel my level of jealousy increase rapidly. I had just seen her for a minute and already the lads are mocking me about her and me, and I am getting proctive and jealous. All those are signs of love... I guess i am trapped in her webb, but I shall never try and get out of it. Again, I snap into reality. 'What?' i say to Brad.

' Do you love her?' he says with a smirk on his face. I have a feeling he is going to do something, which is going to be bad. Brad always has a smirk on his face, when he is thinking of something evil, and trust me he will do it. I guess whats about to happpen, is something I will dread for the rest of the day.