"No, I'm coming back. You don't need to come and get me. I just want to know if you want me, to go back- that is." I said, unsure of my last words.

"Of course I want you back. I need you so much. What happened, I'll make sure it doesn't happen again."

I let out a sigh, closing my eyes in the process.

"I'll go back tomorrow," I said into the phone.

"What?" Dylan asked, almost in a yell.

"Well, it's getting a bit late. I'll be there tomorrow," I told Dylan.

 I looked up at Blake and he was nodding his head.

"No! Come today. If you can't, I will go get you. I need you right now," Dylan said.

"I can't. I'll see you tomorrow Dylan. Goodbye," I said, before hanging up the phone. 

I faintly heard him say something into the phone, but I had already hung up.

"You can leave tonight if you wish," Blake told me.

"I'm not ready yet. I want to see him, but at the same time- I feel like I need to prepare."

"How did he sound? I was trying not to listen in," Blake said.

"I have no idea. I couldn't really sense anything, only that he desperately wanted to know where I was. Especially after he heard your voice," I told Blake.

"I bet. He probably wants to blame whoever you are with for you running away. In this case, that would be me."

"If it weren't for you, I probably wouldn't be going back. Heck, I'm not even sure if I would be alive," I said, slouching into my seat.

The phone started ringing again, and Blake answered it. I paid no attention, assuming that it was just more of his Alpha duties.

"Do you want to speak with her?" Blake said to the person he was talking to. 

I turned up to look at him. I was hoping that the person calling wasn't Dylan.

"I know, it's been a while," Blake told the person.

"No Dylan, she's fine."

I sat in my chair, just staring at Blake as he handled the call. He seemed so calm, not even worried about Dylan or what he might say.

"You can go ahead and do that. I'll be waiting for you. Just know that if Leila takes off, you might completely miss her if you come over here," Blake said.

I was sensing something very bad. I didn't even want to ask what was being said, because I feared the worse.

"Then that is what will happen. I will see you then," Blake said, before hanging up.

"What did he want?" I asked Blake, desperate to know what was said in the call.

"He knows you're here. He's coming to get you and he thinks I took you," Blake calmly replied.

"What?"

"I'm not sure when he's coming, but that's what he threatened to do."

"I need to leave, tonight," I told Blake, getting up and making my way to the door.

"You don't have to leave because of that. I'll be fine and so will my pack. Honestly, with how he sounded- he will cause more damage to himself and to his pack," Blake stated.

"Do you think I should be okay with that?" I asked, anger coating my voice.

"No you shouldn't. I apologize for that comment. If you wish to leave tonight, I'll escort you there."

"I don't need that. And, I think that will actually cause more problems," I said to him.

We were already walking upstairs. I was going to the room he had let me sleep in to pick up my belongings.

"I'll run with you for a distance and make sure you make it most of the way there safe. I won't trespass into your land. I'll come back right after that."

"Can you take some other guys with you? I know you're an Alpha and all, but just to be safe," I told him, wanting really bad for him to travel with a group of guys. 

If we met Dylan for whatever reason, I'd feel better if Blake wasn't left completely defenseless.

"I'll take a group of men. Get your things ready while I go make some calls," Blake said, before leaving the room.

I checked my purse, making sure I had all my money, my documents, and things of value.

After I was done, I walked downstairs. Blake's voice was heard in his study and I decided to wait for him next to the stairs.

I was only hoping that Dylan would wait a while before coming to search for me.

 It had been stupid of me to call him. I should've just gone back. Now, Dylan knew where I was and he was out to get Blake. The guilt was killing me inside.

By thinking that I was doing the right thing, I had caused conflicts where they weren't before.

Show the vote button some love, and leave a comment if you will. Thank you loads for reading! Cheers!