After giving several laps around the mall area, I came to a halt next to a tree.

Resting in the ground was one of the pins she had in her purse. 

As soon as I saw it, my heart accelerated even more and I started shaking from anger and desperation- even though I was already shifted into my wolf.

I felt myself weaken and my wolf taking over more, as it stared up at the sky and let out a long, painful howl- expressing the hurt, and betrayal he felt.

She was gone.

Jace and a group of pack members had searched the area almost ten times, and there was no trace of her.

It had started to pour heavier, so her scent was lost with the rain that had fallen.

I was in our room, sitting down in the bed. The living room and my office were destroyed, so I went upstairs and took a seat on the bed.

Being in the room was killing me. Her scent was all over the place- on the bed, in the sheets. I needed to get away.

I usually didn't take orders from anybody, but my Jace had called my father and warned him what I was doing.

Punching pack members and threatening to kill them if they didn't find my mate- didn't settle well in my father's eyes. 

He ordered me to go home and let them keep searching.

Against my will, I had to do what he said. I wasn't being helpful either way.

I lay down in my bed, wondering where she might me. I was desperate to have her near me. I needed her. I wanted to see her and make sure she was safe.

The worse part of her being gone was that I didn't know how.

Did she run away? Did someone steal her from me? Was another pack threatening mine, and sending a message by taking my mate?

It was my fault. I let her out of my sight. The moment at the mall, I had a bad feeling. 

She seemed different, but I let it go. My wolf was going crazy inside me in that moment, but I took it as a good sign- thinking he was just excited.

I had wanted to fully mate with Leila the moment I saw her in the mall, the first day. I had waited too long. 

Every day, my wolf would complain to me because I wouldn't take her- even if it was against her will.

I lost control with her plenty of times, but it never got that far.

Now, my wolf was blaming me for Leila being gone. I went to the bathroom, and decided taking a shower would calm my stress.

As soon as I stepped into the bathroom, the scent of her perfume hit me. I inhaled deeply, remembering the last time I saw her, hours ago.

I needed her to be by my side. My wolf needed her.

Being in the shower did nothing. Images of moments I had spent with her were running through my mind. I put on some shorts, and ran downstairs.

The moment I locked the front door behind me, I jumped in the air and shifted into my wolf.

I was running through the woods, taking in my surrounding and trying to see if Leila's scent was anywhere.

As soon as a tree appeared in front of me, I would dive it just before I crashed with it.

I had never felt this angry and powerless at the same time.

'Your dad wants to know where you are,' Jace told me through our mind link.

I didn't reply, only kept running in the direction of the mall. I was going to get there following the wood's trail

.

'Don't worry man, we're going to find her,' Jace said, more than likely trying to comfort me.

Nothing would help, until I had Leila with me once again. She was all I wanted, all I needed.

Show the vote button some love, and leave a comment if you will. Thank you loads for reading! Cheers!