He started trailing kisses down to my neck and as soon as he reached the mark, I let out a moan.

I could feel the bulge in his pants near my private area. Things were getting heated when his phone suddenly went off.

Dylan groaned and reluctantly sat up. I got on my knees beside him as he sat on the couch.

"This better be important," Dylan growled into the phone. I circled my arms around his neck and started kissing everywhere on his face.

He let his face fall to the back, resting it on the couch.

"Can't Jace take care of that?" Dylan said into the phone with a husky voice.

He placed his hand around my waist and I noticed his eyes were once again a dark shade of blue. Lately, that was the main color they took.

I giggled, thinking about how hard it must be to get turned on often, but not get any in the end.

"Fine, I'll be there in a while."

Dylan hung up the phone and moved me to sit sideways on his lap.

"Why are you giggling?" Dylan asked as he kissed the side of my face.

"Nothing, just thinking about you," I told him while I brought my lips onto his.

After making out for a while longer, Dylan had to leave to take care of pack business.

I was lying down on the couch with a smile on my face. I felt extremely happy. I was with my mate, we were both okay, and I hadn't been found by my pack.

The thought of my pack, brought back memories of home and my parents. I wanted to call them so bad, just to make sure they were doing fine. I expected their hate, but in no way was I ready to face it just yet.

All the thinking and debating of whether or not I should call home, gave me a headache.

I was worried about my parents and whether the pack got against them or simply blamed everything on me. In a way, I deserved it. After all, I did run away from my commitment.

Instead of breaking my head by thinking about what would have happened if I had stayed and married Alpha Nicolas, I decided to take a break.

It was around one in the afternoon, so I decided to go upstairs and take a nap.

I woke up feeling drowsy, with Dylan's arm around my waist resting it on my stomach. He was kissing my neck and nuzzling his nose against it.

I checked the time and two hours had passed, which explained why I felt well-rested.

"When did you fall asleep?" Dylan asked as he turned my body around in order to face him. He was now kissing the other side of my neck, no doubt leaving a love bite.

"My head started hurting, so I came to bed right after you left," I said, as I tried to get comfortable against him.

Dylan trailed kisses over my jaw until he reached my mouth. He started kissing me softly and I enjoyed the movement his lips made on mine.

Our kisses were getting intense, while Dylan got half on top of me. The electricity was running through us like it did every time we came in contact. I wrapped my hands around his neck, bringing him impossibly closer to me.

Things were getting hot and heavy when the doorbell rang. Dylan growled angrily and sat upright.

"What the fu*ck is it now?" He cursed, looking irritated.

We walked downstairs, me following after Dylan. It was obvious he was annoyed and I felt bad for whoever came to look for him.

When Dylan opened the front door, Jace was standing there casually.

"Hey, are you going to be running rounds tonight by ten, or do I just send five?" Jace asked Dylan. He stepped inside, smiled and waved when he saw me. Dylan looked between the two of us and frowned.

"Just do a simple run, five guys will do," he told Jace, with a strained tone.

"Yeah, I was thinking that would be better as well," Jace replied.

Dylan nodded his head and crossed his arms, probably waiting for Jace to leave.

"How are you doing?" Jace asked me.

"I'm fine," I said, giving him a small smile.

"That's good. I've hardly seen you all week," Jace said, running his hand through the back part of his hair.

"You don't have to see her. She's my mate, not yours," Dylan told him with a scowl.

"Right," Jace said, giving me a last look before turning to leave.

Dylan shut the door and turned his gaze on me.

"What exactly happened between you two?" Dylan asked me, seriously.

"Nothing happened. Jace was the first werewolf I met when I got here, and he was very helpful," I answered.

"I know he wants you," Dylan bluntly stated.

"What? That's not true," I said, hoping it really wasn't.

Jace was interested in me when we first met. He insinuated that he wanted to be in a relationship with me, but I was hoping he was now over that.

"You didn't even try to show him you were taken," he told me, solemnly.

"Dylan, you claimed me. Every wolf will know that as soon as they see me and catch my scent. What more do you need?" I asked him, annoyance clear in my voice.

"I want you to act like a proper Luna. Not to be flirting around with any guy who comes to visit, especially if that guy happens to be my best friend and Beta of this pack."

"I didn't do anything," I replied defensively. It was idiotic how he saw the small exchange between Jace and me as flirting.

"That's right. You didn't do anything. You let him stand there and look at what belongs to me, while also letting him flirt with you," Dylan said, his voice rising.

"Are you serious right now?" I asked him.

"Does it look like I joke around?" He replied with a question, using a cocky tone.

"We weren't flirting, but in case we were, then you allowed it. You stood in front of us as Jace checked me out and I flirted away," I told Dylan with a smirk.

Apparently, those were the wrong things to say.

Dylan growled louder than I had ever heard him and started walking toward me with a murderous look on his face.

Show the vote button some love, and leave a comment if you will. Thank you loads for reading! Cheers!