"But he hasn't done anything weird? At least we should give him the benefit of the do-"

 "Not taking any chances. What if something happens? If you died, Jiu would be left all alone."

 Yeosang being Yeosang, "okay. While you're at it, why don't you marry me and become the housewife since you fret much?" as Wooyoung faked a gag.

 "Ew, no! I may be bi, but my taste in men is far from dating my homie, and is immaculate."

 "'Immaculate'? You mean, that one fashion model." Yeosang corrected him sarcastically.

 "Yes, exactly. Now, back to the point, what time do we go there?" Yeosang sighed at his friend's eagerness like he was ready to go on a special mission.

 "Just... be ready at three. And I swear, if you attempt to bring any type of weapon like the last time, I will kick you out of my abode." The loud male rolled his eyes.

 "Sheesh. Fine then, I'mma just do some warm-ups instead." Lifting his gummy bear pyjama pants that he borrowed from Yeosang, Wooyoung swung his leg to produce double side kicks in the air.

Being done with his friend, the blond went back to sketching, internally wishing the weekend to pass without any unfortunate mayhem caused by the devil in disguise that he had to take with him.

❥•°❀°•༢

**Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for flying Korea Airlines. Welcome to Brisbane Airport. Have a wonderful evening.**

Hyewoon sat up from the uncomfortable chair after the plane had landed on the ground, attempting to tame her chaotic mess of purple and black under her hat before furiously slapping the sleepiness away.

This was the time where she stopped her identity as Hyewoon, the dramatic maknae of Kang household, and back to being Hazel Kang, the sleep-deprived international student of KQ. On her to-do list was a number of procedures, waving at her from the other side namely 'tomorrow'.

With bleary eyes, she got off the plane with her carry-on bag pinched under her arm.

After going through the immigration and customs, she retrieved her baggage and put them onto a trolley and pushed it tiredly to the concourse, nearly dozing off the more she looked out of the windows and see the pitch-black darkness that coloured the horizon. It didn't take too long before she was tackled and squealed into her ears by a particular strawberry blonde.

 "You're here! Frackin' finally!!" The shorter girl tiptoed to wrap her arms around the 2-inch taller one's neck, almost choking her to death.

 "Felicity? You're... hhraaarh~... waiting for me here?" Hyewoon questioned with a yawn after the shorter freed her.

 "Duh~ Else how'd you find a place to sleep at 12AM with a truckload of bags??"

 "My saviour." Hyewoon planted a lazy smooch on her bestie's cheek, which Seoyun grimaced in response as if she didn't appreciate the skinship. The strawberry blonde snatched her friend's trolley, while her other free hand linked around Hyewoon's as they walked to the exit.

 "Where we goin' again?" Hyewoon asked while doing a 'morning stretc-- well, technically, 'midnight stretch' as they paused in the way to unload the trolley.

 "I robbed my brother's *porker. We'll go to my house first. You can stay till morning."

 "Cool." The taller girl snapped her jaw right when the shortie poked a finger into her yawn, attempting to bite it off.