"Stop that, or I'll carry you. Either way you will end up in my car." I stopped my fighting and Dylan looked satisfied.

The only thing I was carrying was my wallet, which was safely tucked in my back pocket and secured with a chain. I walked by his side keeping up with his pace.

Dylan started talking to Jace. I used that as a distraction and made a dash for it. I sprinted as fast as I could through the parking lot and onto the main road. 

It took them a moment to react with what I had just done. I felt them start chasing me shortly after.

I ran like I never had in my life. I considered shifting into my wolf, but didn't for two reasons. One, I would be too exposed. There were cars with people everywhere. 

Two, my wolf wanted to stay and follow Dylan's orders. It would be hard to make her run away from him.

Even with Dylan being an Alpha and Jace being a Beta, they were taking time to catch up to me. 

I had Beta blood in me, but what helped the most was that I trained all my life, and my size made it easier to run away.

I felt Dylan gaining on me right before I neared the woods. I kept running, hoping to make it in time and shift. It would be hard to overpower my wolf wanting to stay, but it wasn't impossible.

Before I cleared the short space that led into the woods, someone swiftly tackled me. 

I put my hands in front of me, trying to block the sure crash my face would do with the ground. 

Seconds before landing, he switched our positions. Dylan landed on the ground, taking the full force of our crash while I landed on top of him. We were facing each other, his hands on my waist, while mine rested on his chest.

Dylan was looking intently at me, not bothered by the fall.

"Are you okay?" He worriedly asked me. I nodded my head, not finding words to speak.

"Good, we're going home to my pack. One more problem from you and I'm tying you up," Dylan said seriously while standing us up and getting my elbow, leading us to the mall's parking lot.

Jace followed us in his car. He hadn't said a word to me or even looked in my direction. Dylan forced me into the passenger seat of his car and made me drive back with him.

We were headed to his house.

"When did you get here?" Dylan asked me during the way.

 It would be a long drive, but I didn't mind the silence. I was mad, and honestly, a little scared of Dylan.

I stayed silent, and didn't look his way. I found the scenery very interesting and focused on that.