21. Confession???

The sun broke out and Abir was still asleep. Someone knocked on the door. He lazily got up and opened the door with yawning face. His eyes widened and jaw dropped to see Mishti in front. She was beautifully dressed in a saree with off-shoulder blouse. Abir thought she was wearing saree for shoot.Her presence was making him nervous and shy. It was a totally different feeling. He never before felt this much nervous in front of her. He nervously let her in.

Mishti (worriedly)- Abhi tak tum ready nahi hue Abir??

Abir (hesitantly)- Woh mai abhi hi utha hoon.

Mishti (slamming her head)- Ohho! Chalo fir abhi ready ho jao. Aaj ke din toh jaldi uthna tha nah!

Abir didn't get what she was trying to say and he just walked inside the bathroom to get ready. Mishti was waiting for him outside. Abir's phone which was placed on the table rang and Ritu displayed on the screen. Abir could hear the sound of his ringtone from bathroom.

Abir (loudly)- Mishti, kiska phone hai??

Mishti (checking on phone)- Hmm..... Ritu hai, Abir.

Abir (loudly)- Tum pick kar lo!

Mishti (loudly)- Okay.

Mishti picked up ritu's call .

Ritu (gladly)- Hello, bhai.
Mishti (excitedly)- Mai bhai nahi, teri bhabhi hoon. Kaisi hai Ritu??

Ritu (happily)- Mai toh thik hoon, Mishti. Tu kaisi hai??

Mishti (smiling)- Mai bhi thik hoon. Apne bhai ko hi yaad karti hai kya?? Mujhe toh tune call kiya nahi.

Ritu (nervously)- Arey, woh mai unhe kuchh yaad dilane ke liye call kar rahi thi. I'm sure ki unhe yaad nahi hoga.

Mishti (sadly)- Tu kuchh mat yaad dila usey, maine yaad dila diya.

Ritu (gladly)- Great! Toh aaj dono achha time spend karna saath mein.

Mishti (smilingly)- Okay, bye!

The phone got disconnected and Mishti pouted cutely. She looked at the door of bathroom as she wanted Abir to come out as soon as possible. Some sort of disappointment was clearly visible in her eyes. After few minutes, Abir walked out but Mishti wasn't there.
After putting on a plane blue shirt and jeans, Abir walked towards the set. Mishti was standing there talking something with Nishant. Abir also joined them.

Abir (smilingly)- Kya chal raha hai??

Mishti (worriedly)- Abir, Sara ne movie quit kar di.

Nishant (excitedly)- Usey nikal diya gaya. Mujhe abhi pata chala ki Abir ne complaint ki uske against.

Mishti (nervously)- Abir, kya yeh sach hai??

Abir (happily)- Haan guys. Ab khush ho jao kyuki Aarohi will be back soon.

A smile covered Mishti's face. No doubt, she was happy for two reasons. First, Sara went back to India and second, Aarohi would be back. She shared a better bond with Aarohi than Sara.

Mishti (smilingly)- Really?? I'm so happy for her.

Abir was smiling too and his last night realisation was making him nervous in front of Mishti again and again. He was literally blushing. Mishti noticed it all.

Mishti (whispering)- Kya hua?? Bade khush ho?

Abir(nervously)- Nahi toh....mera matlab haan...nahi......haan.

Mishti chuckled a bit to see Abir in some sort of confusion. She could notice that Abir was nervous but she didn't know the reason behind it.

Just then, Mishti remembered that she was upset with him and she must show that she is disappointed.