Find me

Here is a story I'm starting. It's my first time to write something in this format.

I'm writing this out of a friend's advise to let go of my emotions and the dreams I've been having. About a girl I never know if she would ever take that dream back to reality...Again.

This is for you...WIll you ever find me? Whoever you are...

Thanks! :)

-Sam Galfin

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's unedited. Just want to see how it goes as well.

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-

 Prologue:

It was a wonderful day. I can never request for anything more. The touch of this red head girl in front of me, just tingled my spine out. Her lashes long and black wiggled wooing me over to her. The simplicity of her reciprocity to my character just made me wonder how I'm going to be with her tonight. Oh yeah. Now I just suddenly remembered. This is not the first. Shoot-to-kill this boy named Jace Ashton. A playboy rebel kid who knew nothing but to play girls and rotate them in my palm. Last week I just broke a girl's heart named Jane. The other night it was....Oh great, can't remember. But yah. Here's my prey right in front of me. Valerie, the...1...2....3......4............10..........27th so far since 7 months ago. 7 months ago...Oh yes. 7 months ago it was-.

And there goes the thoughts clouding up as she stood in front of me and blinded my eyes with her wonderful smile. A smile that seem so familiar. The smile that broke the barriers of my cold castle. Throughout the years it strengthened me to be the best....

The best idiot you mean?

Enters her date dressed in his usual swaggy shirt and dance pants. High school kids. I was brought back to high school for being a, let's get this straight, a stupid idiot teenage boy who knew nothing but to just be physically present in the room. Here I am. A 20 year old “teenage” boy who is hopefully, pleadingly, extraordinarily graduating this year.

Here is another guy who is a huge package for Valerie. A smart ass dance captain in our school's dance troop. Don't get me wrong, he's a fine young man. But I know I can do better than him. Although yes, right now I won't. I'm just after my prey. Now here I go...

“So, Kev, you going for your dance class tonight?”, I pried.

Kev furrowed his eyebrows as he knows me so well. Huh, can I blame the editor-in-chief of the school paper to like me too much after just a night? She just wrote poems and articles about me being the most wonderful man she ever knew. Next thing I knew, she released a warning about heart breaker men. Sheez ladies. When you're hurt, you blame the genetics. Shall I blame them too for being that way because of their genetics? Anyhow. Here is Kev shifting uncomfortably holding Valerie close to him as much as possible. Maybe it's his way of trying to tell me 'back off, man.'

“Come on, man. Don't give me that look. Valerie is like my sister.” Oh wait. I half meant that...Wait what??What are you talking about Mr. Playboy?

“I know.”

“Well? It's -40 outside.”

“I am aware of that, Jace.” He spat to my face. Shower much man?

He turned to Valerie for awhile and they shared a look so familiar. Something I guess...I wasn't aware anymore. Just a sec...Yah I am aware of it. That's how I look at ladies to get them their so wanted assurance. Assurance. Assurance. Assurance. Ugh! Sick and tired of it. Hmmmm...Let me take that back. Not that much. I'm enjoying it.