Gahyeon:We would love to but you know you have a date with Handong tomorrow then with me the next day.

Dami:Can't you tag along?

Handong:She has duties tomorrow then when she's on the date with you I'll be in duty.

Dami:This is highly unfair.

Gahyeon:Yes it is but you how the rules go. You can only marry one person.

Dami:I won't able to choose.

Handong:We know thats why we are doing one on one dates so you can choose.

Dami:This doesn't make any sense because you two are together.

Gahyeon:Exactly which means if you choose one you'll still have both of us. We will have to sneak around though.

Dami:Well keys get you back.

Sua(Looks at Dami):Don't worry. It will be okay.

Siyeon:We will see you tomorrow okay?

Sua:I guess you forget Prince Lee. We stay in the same castle. So I'll see you tonight hm?

Siyeon:O-of course. (Holds stomach)

Dami:Brother are you well?

Siyeon:N-no my stomach hurts so bad its like something is kicking me.

Dami:Are you pregnant again? You kept disappearing in the middle of night. Is it him again?!?

Siyeon(Looks at Dami):Let's go.

Dami(pushes Siyeon):Answer me!

Siyeon:Alright yes its him okay? I don't know if I am pregnant Dami but I'm doing this so he doesn't hurt you. I let him do this to me so he will never touch you. Do you understand now?! If I stop he will come for you and I don't want that. (Holds stomach) I'm going to the medic back at the castle. (Leaves)

Dami:I'll see you ladies tomorrow. Sua I'll see you in the medic room (runs after Siyeon)

1:30am

.

.

.

.

Siyeon was in the Medic room for awhile. I started to get more worried. My mother Lee Queen was with me holding my hand. The doctor came out and looked at me and mother.

Doctor:Prince. Queen. She's alright but she was pregnant again by the same man. We removed the baby but the baby is still alive and healthy. What would y-

Dami:Keep it.

Doctor:This is strange Prince Dami. They baby came out like a normal pregnancy like she's been pregnant for 9 months but its only been 3 weeks. Don't you find that little strange? She still have abusive marks. Would you like to see her son?

Queen:Please. I want too see her as well.

Doctor:Of course.

We walked inside to see Siyeon and her son fast asleep. My mother kissed both of there heads in mine. She went and held Siyeon hand and I held the other feeling guilty.

Dami:Can i be alone please?

Queen:Of course I'll be right outside the door.

Doctor:Of course (leaves with the queen)

Dami(looks at Siyeon):This is my fault the reason your going through this pain. Don't worry. I'll make him pay and make him feel your pain. This time I'm watching you. He will suffer Siyeon. I'll make sure of that.

I let go of my brother hand and kissed his head and his son head. I walked out and walked passed my mother and the doctor with my fist.

Dami(Stares at Mr.Park):I challenge you into a duel. Until death.

Park King:We have a deal. Until death. (Draws sword)

Dami(pulls out his brother sword):You will die.

Park King:Like you can defeat me.

Dami:Theres things that you dont know. (Smirks)

Park King:Whats that?

Dami(stares at him):Your already dead. (Puts sword back)