Grow Up, you prick!

TW: What?
[Short ass chapter as usual]
---

(I forgot what happened so I'm going to paste the last part of my Jealousy II)

Jschlatt didn't care if he was crying and screaming for help. He loves to see him suffer. He took off Quackitys boxers and started to rape him. All Quackity could do was stay helplessly get raped and beaten...
---
Charlie stares at him in silence, which was odd considering Charlie talks a lot.

"Are you feeling okay, Charlie?" Quackity asked.

"N-no, yeah! I'm doing okay... I'm just... I'm sorry for what happened to you Quackity from Las Nevadas." He looks away while playing around with his hands.

Quackity chuckled softly and pats his head.

"As you can see I am alive and well, no need to feel bad now."

He looks at Quackity before smiling brightly at him.

"That's true!"

______________________________________
Note from the crusty eyed author:

Guys, help, I have motivation again BUT I'm running out of ideas man.
I wish I planned out this novel but nope, I just love to make myself suffer for your entertainment.

Chat, please give me ideas in the comments, I really want to make this novel entertaining for you guys as much as I can. You all are so nice to me and like my Quackbur novels 😊🌺.

Sorry once again. Send ideas in the comments please take Tubbo and Ted Nivison:

 Send ideas in the comments please take Tubbo and Ted Nivison: