iii.

Y/N POV.

     ...I'm definitely most comfortable sharing it with Sayori first. She's my good friend, afterall. 

     "...Oh my goodness! This is sooooo good, Y/N!" Sayori beamed, looking up from the paper she held to smile at me. 

     "Eh?" I was startled, not expecting such.. Energetic and positive feedback. Although it is Sayori, we're talking about.

     "I love it~! I had no idea you were such a good writer!" Sayori giggled. 

     I sighed, shaking my head, hair falling into my eyes. "Sayori... you must be seriously overreaxcting." I pointed out. "I'm not a good writer at all. I honestly have no idea what I'm doing." 

     "Well..." She thought to herself for a moment. "Maybe that's why! Because I have no idea what I like, either! Ahahaha!" 

     "Jeez..." I'm sure Yuri's opinion has to be a little more constructive than this. Maybe even Natsuki's. "Are you sure don't like it just because I wrote it?" I asked.

     "Eh?" She blinked. "Well, I'm sure that's part of it. I think I understand you better than a lot of other people, you know? So when I read you poem, it's not just a poem... It's Y/N Poem! And that makes it feel extra special! Like I can feel your feelings in it~" Sayori giggles, hugging the sheet against her chest. 

     "You're so weird, Sayori..." I smiled to myself. 

     She giggled more. "I'm really happy just that you wrote one. It reminds me of how you're really a part of the club now~" 

     Not to mention the fact that I'm standing in front of you in the clubroom? "Er... well, of course. I'm not really into it yet, but that doesn't mean I'll break my promise." 

     "See? It's like I said before, Y/N..." Sayori sighed contently. "Deep down, you're not selfish at all, you know? Trying new things like this for other people... That's something that only really good people do!"

     "Thanks, Sayori." I never knew how to take compliments like this. I mean, I knew I definitely wasn't the best person in the world. But it always felt strange hearing others say how amazing I am, or something. I can't deny Sayori's part of the reason I joined. Knowing how much this means to her and all.

     "Yeah. And I'm gonna make sure you have lots of fun here, okay? That will be my way of thank you~" She assured. 

     "Alright, I'm gonna hold you to that, then." I joked, chuckling. 

     "Yay~!" Sayori giggled with me. "Now you'll read my poem too, right? Don't worry, I'm really bad at this.." 

     "We'll see about that." The coral-haired girl set down my poem and handed me her own. Behind that cheerful smile, there was a glint of nervousness. I stared for a second, before looking down at the wrinkled sheet of paper in my hands.

 I stared for a second, before looking down at the wrinkled sheet of paper in my hands

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.