"Jack, did we do the right thing?" You looked up at Tom with tears welling up in your eyes.

Tom placed a hand on your cheek. "There was nothing else we could have done different if we wanted things to change. You freed so many people. They would still be slaves if it wasn't for you."

Tom ran a hand over one of your scrapes. Even though you couldn't feel it since it was just makeup, you still pretended to flinch. He pulled back and looked down at your eyes. You couldn't help but stare back at his beautiful brown eyes.

For a minute, Amber and Jack vanished. You pressed your forehead to his as scripted. Something wouldn't leave you alone, telling you to go for it. Without thinking, you made the move to kiss him. Luckily, Tom went along with it and didn't stop the scene. The sun perfectly set on both of you. Streams of the sun covered both of your faces in the camera.

You pulled back with a soft smile. Tom's expression matched yours. You had to make your mind stop freaking out so you could remember what you were supposed to say next. "So what now?"

"It's up to you. Queen Amber."

With that, the sun had officially went down. The fires behind you were still going crazy. You and Tom stared at each other, both wanting to lean back in but knew you shouldn't. Applause from everyone erupted, breaking you out of his spell. You stood up and brushed off the sand.

Davis ran over and hugged you. He had his last day on set last week, but he wanted to be here to support you on yours. Before letting you go, he whispered real low so no one would hear. "I don't remember the kiss being in the script."

You punched his arm and walked away. He started laughing while rubbing his arm. He enjoyed teasing you.

"That was amazing! Oh it's going to look so good. And that kiss! I wish I would've wrote the ending just like that in my book." Rosalina had both of her hands on your cheeks.

Your face started to blush thinking about Tom's soft lips on yours. "Thank you. Your book is amazing just how it is."

Anthony had patted Tom on the back. "Good work Tom. I'm so proud of both of you. I knew you two were a perfect match."

Tom looked at you from where he was standing. You were nodding your head still in a conversation with Rosalina. "She's amazing."

"(Y/n). (Y/n)!" Joe was calling you, thankfully a good excuse to walk away from Rosalina. "You executed Amber perfectively. The whole three months, you really understood her and became her. You were just amazing."

"Thank you Joe. That means so much to me."

"Now tell me about that kiss. Did you think about it before, was it a spur of the moment? Because that was not in the script, but it made that scene a thousand times better."

You couldn't tell Joe that in all honesty you just wanted to kiss Tom. That you have thought about it before, but not for the characters in this particular scene. That in that moment, you stopped acting. "It was a split second decision. The two have gone through a lot and really loved each other. I thought that in that moment, she would want to be with Jack as a final moment of her thinking I didn't lose you."

Joe's eyes sparkled. "That is beautiful. I can't wait to see what you do next. Promise me that in the future you'll work for me again."

You laughed at him. "Well hopefully I'll be working with you really soon again for the second book."

Joe side hugged you before walking over to talk with Tom. You hung back looking at everyone mingling. The sky was becoming darker and darker. Fires were starting to be put out. You made eye contact with Tom who was in a middle of a conversation. He smiled at you with a wink before giving his full attention back to Joe.

-

You packed all your things. Your face was back to normal. You had your pajamas on, and your bags were beside the door. All you had to do was set an alarm to wake up for your flight in the morning.

You swiped up to set the alarm on your phone, but you got side tracked as you went to your photos. There were so many on set videos of everyone goofing off. You had a few goofy photos while dressed in character.

A tear slid down your face as you continued to look at all the memories. You were not going to be seeing these people everyday like you have been for three months. You were going home tomorrow.

Someone knocked on your door so you turned off your phone. You looked through the peep hole to see Tom standing on the other side with two cups of something in his hands.

You opened the door to let him in. "What are you doing?"

"Late night tea."

He sat down on the couch and placed your cup on the table. You joined him and picked up your cup. "Can you believe we just finished filming? Time flew by."

"I know. Seems like yesterday we were at the table read."

"What are you going to do now?"

Tom took a sip of his tea and thought for a second. "I'm going to go home for a little bit. I do start filming another movie in a couple of months."

"Already?"

Tom chuckled at your surprise. "Your schedule will be like that soon. Trust me."

"We're not going to see each other for like a year now, maybe more."

Tom looked down into his cup, ignoring your gaze. "Probably not. Not until they finish the movie."

You did the same as him by looking into your cup. You never thought you would actually miss him, even though you haven't left him yet. You felt the couch move and Tom started leaning in closer to you. His lips were so close to yours, about to touch if one of you moved.

Out of no where, Tom's phone started ringing. He cleared his throat before grabbing it out of his pocket to see who it was. "It's Alexis."

You pointed at the phone. "Should probably go answer that."

Tom nodded his head with a tight lipped smile. "Yeah."

"Goodnight Tom. Thank you for the tea."

"Goodnight (y/n)."